Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Sexual insecurity is a common theme when it comes to the rap scene. When someone that's as secure as Tyler comes around and he puts it out there dudes don't know how to react :lol:
Like I think it's funny as hell he's doing that **** the Funkmaster Flex of all people and I definitely think he was doing it to **** with Flex/see how he'd react because of who he's perceived to be.

Not in the 2019 rap scene. Maybe in 1998 but, nowadays it’s all inclusive

Is “funny” to women too??? :smh::smh: You went to one of them schools were the student athletes “haze” each other. I’m 31, I played football and tons of sports. I wasn’t with that playing gay stuff. You getting your chest and caved in DECENT. Nothing wrong with being bisexual or gay but ain’t no such thing as playing. You are not a straight man, if you playing gay games and charades.

No I didn't :lol:
I played basketball and didn't have to deal with none of that.
And I mean, I know dudes that behaved that way and are married with kids now so you're wrong but ok. I don't think we as straight men get to decide what the line on gay is outside of the obvious but that's just me. This isn't really a topic I can even speak deeply on so I'm gonna leave it

And I mean, I know dudes that behaved that way and are married with kids now so you're wrong but ok. I don't think we as straight men get to decide what the line on gay is outside of the obvious but that's just me. This isn't really a topic I can even speak deeply on so I'm gonna leave it

Yup.

Football *****s be playing grab *** :lol:. *****s be wilding with the towlels, intentionally walking around butt *** naked, and a whole bunch of other ****. Idk what numbah1grimey numbah1grimey talking about. But speaking of....this reminded me of the disturbing AD/Marquise Teague video from some years back when he was at Kentucky :lol:.

Yup.

Football *****s be playing grab *** :lol:. *****s be wilding with the towlels, intentionally walking around butt *** naked, and a whole bunch of other ****. Idk what numbah1grimey numbah1grimey talking about. But speaking of....this reminded me of the disturbing AD/Marquise Teague video from some years back when he was at Kentucky :lol:.

This pro athletes are zest gawds lol. Look at Odell Beckham

What them being married with kids mean??? Many BISEXUAL men hold that title. Many a woman have caught their “husbands” with he-she’s or other men. I bet you $100 them same dudes you went to school with, who are married won’t dare tell their wives about the times they played “spin the bottle” with all dudes, or had male sleepovers :lol: :rofl:. Wife probably wears a strap, then :lol:

Yup.

No one said they don’t do this stuff. We’re specifically saying not all of us former athletes subscribed to that crap. Ain’t nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual. But ain’t no straight male playing gay. He’s either bisexual, or gay. What part don’t y’all understand? :lol: :rofl:

NT Rap About Nothing Poster: “Tyler can rap”

Grimey Post:

“I bet you ____”
“You probably ____”
“You the type to ____”

:lol:

Bruh, have you seen me bash buddy? Tyler and Odd Future was always cool to me. Why is it so hard to perceive buddy as gay or bisexual, when he himself has said he’s gay? And his comments. These aren’t my sentiments, these are his own. What does your post even prove? :lol: :rofl:

What them being married with kids mean??? Many BISEXUAL men hold that title. Many a woman have caught their “husbands” with he-she’s or other men. I bet you $100 them same dudes you went to school with, who are married won’t dare tell their wives about the times they played “spin the bottle” with all dudes, or had male sleepovers :lol: :rofl:. Wife probably wears a strap, then :lol:

You're a crazy person grimey

Super....GOAT :pimp:

346B66DF-130C-4BEB-968E-F9FD9FA9A1F4.gif

To pivot a bit...Tyler could always rap. On a really really really high level. He was an Em stan growing up and you hear the influence.

Amazing he got away with the silly **** but a large segment of rap fans never even gave Tyler a chance because of the silly ****.

That rep still got ppl overlooking Tyler production, The Internet, Domo, etc

Earl kick it w _’s like Mach Hommy and Madlib now and dudes still judging him off **** he made 10 years ago when he was literally 14-15yrs old :lol:

I couldn’t stand A LOT of that **** back then (outside of the production and some semi funny bars/skits here and there) but dudes are like night and day now

To pivot a bit...Tyler could always rap. On a really really really high level. He was an Em stan growing up and you hear the influence.

Amazing he got away with the silly **** but a large segment of rap fans never even gave Tyler a chance because of the silly ****.
He got away with it because he wasn't coming off as a super thug in his raps.

Just added the Burna Boy album to my Apple Music. Scrolled through the track list and seen the Future feature. Wasn't expecting that. We up. :smokin

Earl kick it w _’s like Mach Hommy and Madlib now and dudes still judging him off **** he made 10 years ago when he was literally 14-15yrs old :lol:

I couldn’t stand A LOT of that **** back then (outside of the production and some semi funny bars/skits here and there) but dudes are like night and day now

Yeah I rarely find myself going back to their early ****. I do love some of the production on Bastard still though and that first Earl tape he was rapping his *** off.
Appreciate the hell out of their collective growth, Earl can sometimes be too dull for me but I still enjoy enough tracks on the albums he puts out to keep listening.
Is Hodgy Beats still around? I remember when they first were coming out a lot of people were saying he was going to be the one to blow up.

****** were avoiding The Internet like the plague early on and missing out on FIRE because of it.

I'd try to tell bammas "you heard of The Internet"?

"who that?"

"they're in odd future"

"I'm good" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom