Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You know straight men in real life, 30 year olds, who make passes at other men?

Dude is 28 but a lot of those kids that grew up in suburbia find humor in doing **** like that. I got sent to an uppity high school and all those kids thought that **** was hilarious to do/some of those people still think it's funny and I'm 29.

Once again I don't know how any straight man would feel comfortable "gay trollin" or "faking gay". Same **** I always say about Young Thug. It don't stop me from bumping Thug's music but I ain't bout to play silly either like he just trollin. :lol:
A man comfortable with his sexuality can gay troll. I mean to me it’s mad suspect when a grown man has to say pause every time they say something that can be perceived as being gay. My cousin is gay and he tells me the hyper masculine dudes that act hard all the time are usually the typical closeted homo thugs. Dudes like Tyler aren’t the ones that are in the closet, it’s typically the young buck/ 50 cent street tough guys that are usually the ones that are gay on the low.

I’ve never listened to homie, so I don’t have a point of reference to say what his music reflects in terms of his sexuality.

Speaking strictly on what I’ve seen him display in public, I can see him really being gay... but I can easily envision the day where he’s like “nah I was bs’ing here’s my (insert race) wife and our 3 kids.” :lol:

Last edited:
A man comfortable with his sexuality can gay troll. I mean to me it’s mad suspect when a grown man has to say pause every time they say something that can be perceived as being gay. My cousin is gay and he tells me the hyper masculine dudes that act hard all the time are usually the typical closeted homo thugs. Dudes like Tyler aren’t the ones that are in the closet, it’s typically the young buck/ 50 cent street tough guys that are usually the ones that are gay on the low.

You talking about a whole different thing. Every straight man ain't saying pause and no homo and acting tough 24/7 like 50.

You right he ain't in the closet cuz didn't he already come out that mfer a couple years ago? :lol:

Either way, you not trollin gay if you straight. For what? What's the point? Just my opinion.

Sexual insecurity is a common theme when it comes to the rap scene. When someone that's as secure as Tyler comes around and he puts it out there dudes don't know how to react :lol:
Like I think it's funny as hell he's doing that **** the Funkmaster Flex of all people and I definitely think he was doing it to **** with Flex/see how he'd react because of who he's perceived to be.

:lol: the music is fire too
Son, when he paused after that bar and you see Flex's face with his hands out :rofl:

8141E7C7-5294-48D9-B199-26AA83E1F5CA.png

I've never quite understood the rationale behind it being a sign of "security" for a straight man to do some ayo **** :lol:

"Look at me...I'm so comfortable in my own skin...I'm going to rock these lime green leggings w/ the *** cut out and some heels to prove it to you"

That's kind of an extreme example :lol:

Once again I don't know how any straight man would feel comfortable "gay trollin" or "faking gay". Same **** I always say about Young Thug. It don't stop me from bumping Thug's music but I ain't bout to play silly either like he just trollin. :lol:

Exactly bro. Cats is BLATANLY bi-sexual or gay, and dudes saying they not gay. Like c’mon. We still can enjoy their music. Laughable.

I've never quite understood the rationale behind it being a sign of "security" for a straight man to do some ayo **** :lol:

"Look at me...I'm so comfortable in my own skin...I'm going to rock these lime green leggings w/ the *** cut out and some heels to prove it to you"
Ayo **** is a social construction. What’s Ayo to you may not be ayo to the next man.

Dude is 28 but a lot of those kids that grew up in suburbia find humor in doing **** like that. I got sent to an uppity high school and all those kids thought that **** was hilarious to do/some of those people still think it's funny and I'm 29.

Is “funny” to women too??? :smh::smh: You went to one of them schools were the student athletes “haze” each other. I’m 31, I played football and tons of sports. I wasn’t with that playing gay stuff. You getting your chest and caved in DECENT. Nothing wrong with being bisexual or gay but ain’t no such thing as playing. You are not a straight man, if you playing gay games and charades.

Back
Top Bottom