Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The Mac or the AK, which blikky to use?
**** it, the desert eagle 45th what I choose

I heard a couple Meg songs over the weekend, she is ****in awful. Can't rap, just talking off beat. Like what the **** is this ****.

Nicki trying to ride her wave now, kinda crazy.

How is one better than the other

Once ur past weed :lol:

Ummmmm.... you stealing money from majority working class people. People who work 9-5’s mainly. I don’t respect that s****. Stealing from single moms, Truckers, blue collar people, etc.

Damn near all my cousins were scammers or delved into it, and they all p****y. Like 3 of them did prison bids. They get no respect

Ummmmm.... you stealing money from majority working class people. People who work 9-5’s mainly. I don’t respect that s****. Stealing from single moms, Truckers, blue collar people, etc.

Damn near all my cousins were scammers or delved into it, and they all p****y. Like 3 of them did prison bids. They get no respect

Dope destroys families

Ummmmm.... you stealing money from majority working class people. People who work 9-5’s mainly. I don’t respect that s****. Stealing from single moms, Truckers, blue collar people, etc

I used to think this way too. Then I realized...people get reimbursed for their losses...and the only people really taking the hit are banks. The same financial institutions that were predatory and systematically denied black people for hundreds of years.

I still think it’s cruddy at the end of the day...but selling poison to your own people is equally as bad. None is “better” than the other in the “get it how you live” world.

Dope destroys families

People gone do drugs regardless. Whether pills, weed, coke, not a drug but even alcohol.

You got a car note, daycare bill, or utility bill, rent, etc m. You go to withdraw money, and some bozo done committed a fraudulent transaction on your account............

I used to think this way too. Then I realized...people get reimbursed for their losses...and the only people really taking the hit are banks. The same financial institutions that were predatory and systematically denied black people for hundreds of years.

I still think it’s cruddy at the end of the day...but selling poison to your own people is equally as bad. None is “better” than the other in the “get it how you live” world.

Fact of the matter, some done worked hard all day, skin and bone, for some loser to try and scam. IDC what y’all say. Someone try that s**** with me, if I can’t get you, I’m getting someone close to you. You getting killed.

I will never respect that. You got nerve to bring up systematic stuff to justify stealing. Invading someone’s privacy. Not to mention the ones who break in cars or homes to steal checkbooks.

Let someone hem up your grandma, and take her checkbook or debit card. That’s y’all

But the kids hungry and getting passed around foster care is cool but lord forbid u steal from Bank of America. That Florida water boy smh. U better than that Clarence.

You’re not stealing from a bank idiot, you’re stealing from someone who worked hard. Blue collar people.

Them canals and streams from Flint flow down to Detroit too............................

You drinking brine water mixed with caribou piss.

Y’all n_ take all kinds of liquor to the head but talking about poison. Skin gone be droopy AF when ya appetite goes kaput.

Drugs destroy communities!!

But let me chug all this liquor

Back
Top Bottom