Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You really a despicable ***** with no morals or integrity. Clearly dense as well if you think I was being anything more than facetious comparing the character you display online to some *****s from YouTube hood series. You let that hurt fester inside of you for months without addressing me like a man just shows your a cold ***** on the inside. Your by far the lamest ***** in this thread and it clearly bothers you I CAN'T IMAGINE how you are in real life.

Alr slime say no more, see you when I see you Riece

Y’all *****s be eating too much **** on these forums...I wasn’t talking to nan one of y’all *****s but here y’all go with the capes out smh

Where was the capes when this was said?

You've been caring around beef and stalking someones post over some internet stuff for three months and think other dudes are the weird ones :lol:

I guess you told me. You called me old. Never heard that before. :lol:

You're a clown b

You've been waiting months to fire back and then probably stuck your chest out typing that. I told him. :rofl:

I'm embarrassed for your dad.

You for damn sure older than my pops but only one of y’all be on the internet arguing about rap music...second childhood

What's beef in 2019

What's beef...beef is when someone calls you a name and you stalk their post for months waiting to get back at them :rofl:

What's beef in 2019

What's beef...beef is when someone calls you a name and you stalk their post for months waiting to get back at them :rofl:

Did somebody call me a name or did they say they was gone kill me? Did I stalk their posts or did I make a comment on something somebody said? You need to put your reading glasses on you getting **** twisted. The words probably too small for you to see

Did somebody call me a name or did they say they was gone kill me? Did I stalk their posts or did I make a comment on something somebody said? You need to put your reading glasses on you getting **** twisted. The words probably too small for you to see

You aren't too good at this. Go get some friends and try again in six months champ. I'm sure you'll remember me. :lol:

Alr Redd Foxx You probably gone be dead in six months, don’t skip your colonoscopy

source.gif

are you from Eminem's Detroit?

You couldn't have grown up with us.

I was looking forward to the Cordae album...didn't expect it to get so much attention, though. It really is a solid album. Surprised by how mature it sounded considering dude is in his early 20s.

He got the machine behind him for sure with all those features, though. Might be sliding right into Chance's lane.

The adlib got me crying.:rofl:

Gonna give that a listen today.

Back
Top Bottom