Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

How is one better than the other

Once ur past weed :lol:

Can't talk bad about the dealers cause then you'd be talking about all the Legendary rappers

Y’all n_ take all kinds of liquor to the head but talking about poison. Skin gone be droopy AF when ya appetite goes kaput.

Drugs destroy communities!!

But let me chug all this liquor

Right cause heroin and Henny are the same
Scammers are bad, drug dealers are bad let's not split hairs

Can't talk bad about the dealers cause then you'd be talking about all the Legendary rappers

Right cause heroin and Henny are the same
Scammers are bad, drug dealers are bad let's not split hairs

How many drunk drivers done got manslaughter charges? How many people done died from liver cancer?

Alcohol doesn’t kill, I guess. Or destroys families :lol:

I don’t smoke or drink. I don’t need the **** to loosen me up in social settings. I’m already on point.

No liquor or weed courage needed, to combat social awkwardness :lol:

How many drunk drivers done got manslaughter charges? How many people done died from liver cancer?

Alcohol doesn’t kill, I guess. Or destroys families :lol:

Considering nobody said "alcohol doesn't kill" hat's beside the point
You compared scamming to drug dealing as if drug dealers were passing out Herbalife

Considering nobody said "alcohol doesn't kill" hat's beside the point
You compared scamming to drug dealing as if drug dealers were passing out Herbalife

Like I said, people gone do drugs regardless. Y’all throwing out all these sad factors, as if people care. People still gone wanna get HIGH :lol:

We glorify it, promote it, laugh at smokers dancing or dope fiend-leaning.... until “oh, it kills. It destroys families”

Y’all be so self righteous.

And people are going to steal regardless....

Which is fine and dandy. And I’ll never respect anyone who steals, then tries to brag about it like they did something worthwhile. Especially scammers.

I respect the upstanding forklift driver or single mom who works at Wendy’s or Walmart. Over scumbag thieves. Male or female, if you’re a career thief or scammer, you a hobo and b**** made

Ain’t nothin my like working them 40+ hours, selling a lil dope on the side, 401k, and talking s**** cause you got it off the muscle.

Come home from cutting lawns, nice good shower, hop in the F-Pace, outfit from Paris, whole 32 wall in my mouthhhhhh :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:lol: this dude smoking his own dope

**** you talking bout grimey, you dip in your k2 pack again?

You’re not stealing from a bank idiot, you’re stealing from someone who worked hard. Blue collar people.

Them canals and streams from Flint flow down to Detroit too............................

You drinking brine water mixed with caribou piss.
***** I done had my **** took before and the bank reimbursed me a day later. But u downing them to prop up the ***** selling poison to his own people. And u gonna kill or get a person killed u don’t know and will never knew.

Gave Yung Miami a ring she had an 808 baby when I see that ***** imma punch the ***** in ha stomach :lol:

Back
Top Bottom