Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gunna buzz dying. Plus, if I had to choose out of both Chanel purse carrying dudes. I’m taking Thug everytime

Y'all said Lil Baby and Gunna was better than Thug. :lol:

BowedUnrulyDipper-small.gif

I wanna hear Thug on like Flying Lotus Beats.

Now that he finally got the album that sold enough to be his legit debut I wanna see him experiment and really get into his artistic bag.

One day people will learn not everything needs to be discussed publicly, but then their goal is for attention and to be heard in the first place.

People could say Marcellus can't relate, because he went to Columbia and has been rich for 20 years.

It's a never ending cycle.
Marcellus is an NFL company man...those retired players that work with/for the league rarely go against whatever the league is doing and be trying tell the current players to just play and not make any waves basically :smh: ...I never pay attention to anything they say bout off the field stuff

Dude still was on the biggest songs out and was on everybody album. Opening for J. Cole, dude was still out here.

He was on some pop song that had over 100 million views/streams yet no one could even identify he was on there.

Lionel Richie’s base doesn’t have the slightest clue nor interest in streaming:lol:
2F4B406C-2A64-499D-A7CF-EEAF346CFF86.jpeg

She likes women but go for it, ***** bad as ****. Make your OG proud.

Her wiki says she’s pansexual, so I had some kind of a chance. :lol:

But nah, some chick recognized her and asked for a selfie. Was a wrap after that. :smh:

Other people caught on and she went up to the stage to be next to classic man (who apparently is her artist). Gonna pull up from 30 next time I see her. :smokin

Seriously though, Jidenna got a solid album on the way.

Back
Top Bottom