Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ayyy, this hard. Anybody got a Trippie Red-Less version?

“I'm from 400 block where we still trappin'
N****s know that we gangbang and still active
We walk down with them sticks like we drill masters
Got them MACs in the Wraith, we gon' kill Casper

And I hop out with that **** on me (**** on me)
They treat the kid, like I’m Big Homie
Shoutout to Blood, he know that I'm cuz
But he know that I keep that trip on me, Baby”

:pimp: :pimp:

BD9C6DDE-C3D1-4B73-93B6-F7FB72A2EF58.gif

Last edited:
He's from Detroit right? Everything I hear from him sounds like Bay **** but I know there's a bond between the two in rap so I'm not even mad

Yeah Detroit is heavy influenced by the Bay. First time I heard Tee Grizzly I thought he was from the bay. First time I heard Payroll Giovanni I said he sounds like the new Too Short.

Dude still was on the biggest songs out and was on everybody album. Opening for J. Cole, dude was still out here.

His last album did 28k first week. New tape is flames, but he was definitely trending in the wrong direction with his previous releases.

Gunna buzz dying. Plus, if I had to choose out of both Chanel purse carrying dudes. I’m taking Thug everytime

IDK fam. Gunna still hot round these parts.

Gunna still buzzing out here. Speed It Up one of my favorite records of the year and that one gets radio and club plays. :smokin

His last album did 28k first week. New tape is flames, but he was definitely trending in the wrong direction with his previous releases.

6 songs
Released on a Monday
Just a month after he pushed the best numbers on a project alot of ppl talked down

Do ya googles bro

Thug very talented and glad he seeing success but he been dropping mid for about 3 good years now, Since Jeffery

Bingo. It’s like Rich Homie seen some s*** he ain’t wanna see, and got scared straight.

He went down a rabbit hole.

Man what :lol:

Quan got caught up in bad contract dispute/situation with A LOT of moving parts that basically put all his **** on hold

They eventually settled and he was able to get a new deal w Motown but **** move fast nowadays, _’s had already kinda moved on

Thug still out here off the strength of his Gucci-like cult fanbase, those type fans hold you down when the mainstream start losing interest

Back
Top Bottom