Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Grizzley really a grimey ***** in real life, a lot of **** I won’t put on here. But that situation, that was his uncle girl and he was smashing her (auntie) and he got locked up and she had paid Bhris Brown like 20 racks to make that tweet. That’s how he went from not even a popping local ***** to getting out and flying past everybody. Allegedly I should say.
lol thats a damn shame...rip to his manager tee gotta do better

Grizzley really a grimey ***** in real life, a lot of **** I won’t put on here. But that situation, that was his uncle girl and he was smashing her (auntie) and he got locked up and she had paid Bhris Brown like 20 racks to make that tweet. That’s how he went from not even a popping local ***** to getting out and flying past everybody. Allegedly I should say.

his uncle though..

source.gif

See. I disagree bruh. And you and I usually see eye to eye. Thug makes SONGS. Nobody can knock the fact that dude can make music.

Maybe fans just have grown tired and moved on to fresher faces or newer dudes in his lane. Shoot, thug been mainstream for 5-7 years now.

I hear people say Thug’s music is bad and I disagree. The man can make a song. Period, point, blank.

People might’ve just became fans of other artists.

Naw I def agree with you. Thug is a great artist. That's why I've been so hard on him. When he's focused, we get projects like So Much Fun.
His previous projects just sounded lazy as hell to me.

Makes sense. If you really listen to Tee you already know what type of ***** he is.
Example A. Hope he pulls through.

Slime Language only did 44k first week though. Thug been hace frio out here. His name was out there, but it didn’t translate to people rocking with the music. Meanwhile, Baby and Gunna both doing bout 90k 1st week. He redeemed himself with this one cause his **** been real mid.
What is there to redeem himself from when 44k was the best he did and dude been out for 4 years. Like I said dudes say the same the same every year, 'Thug betta do such and such or it's over' whether he does it or not dudes still got his name in their mouth the following year and he's still on the biggest songs that drop and on everybody album.

He sold the amount to satisfy you, bool but to act like this the last chance dude got is ridiculous.

Slime Languge was a compilation project with no major single or push. The fact that did 44K when you had his sister, cousins & girl on that project told me that when the budget & promotion comes for a real album....thug will sell. It was there in plain view.

Even tho I always said Kevin Gates number’s is funny...I saw the same pattern with thug. Gates was moving 30-40k from “retail mixtapes” for a 2 year period before he dropped Islah as his offficial debut album.
One of the main reasons I aint put much into #'s on bruh. They obviously put something on Jeff numbers too, no reason to call it a "debut album" if it aint got that spark. Man just admitted it on the interview.

Last edited:
See. I disagree bruh. And you and I usually see eye to eye. Thug makes SONGS. Nobody can knock the fact that dude can make music.

Maybe fans just have grown tired and moved on to fresher faces or newer dudes in his lane. Shoot, thug been mainstream for 5-7 years now.

I hear people say Thug’s music is bad and I disagree. The man can make a song. Period, point, blank.

People might’ve just became fans of other artists.

Just shows how fickle fans are. The moment Lil Baby and Gunna started poppin people was saying their gonna replace Thug and both of 'em just sound like a poor man's Young Thug. I don't hear anything distinctive about Baby or Gunna. While Thug can do many different flows and voices.

Thug career has just been managed horribly. He gets praise from all the geek internet people and the trap crowd no reason why he shouldn't be bigger.

he smashed his unc's girl? :wow:

Back
Top Bottom