Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The NFL product is trash.... but VLAD and Adam22 are cool. Dually noted.

Can you give me an example of some of these good products, that you’re into?

You ****** are something else.

What's the parallel here? :lol:

I DONT LIKE FOOTBALL LIKE THAT. And the NFL is extremely trash compared to what I saw growing up. Explain to me what the **** that has to do with VLAD TV and Adam22.

You *****s are something else.

What's the parallel here? :lol:

I DONT LIKE FOOTBALL LIKE THAT. And the NFL is extremely trash compared to what I saw growing up. Explain to me what the **** that has to do with VLAD TV and Adam22.

You said the NFL is trash product. But I guess VLAD and nem’ is cool.

JERRY JONES tells black players to shut up! Jay-Z is a SELLOUT........

VLADTV is the police, but I’m still going on his platform.

VLAD and his cronies are the SAME as the NFL. These same crackers come from money and are obsessed with black culture. F**** you mean it ain’t no parallel?

You said the NFL is trash product. But I guess VLAD and nem’ is cool.

JERRY JONES tells black players to shut up! Jay-Z is a SELLOUT........

VLADTV is the police, but I’m still going on his platform.

VLAD and his cronies are the SAME as the NFL. These same crackers come from money and are obsessed with black culture. F**** you mean it ain’t no parallel?

You'd have a point if I said I didn't watch the NFL because of it's "racial problems". But I didn't say that :lol:

What is it that you don't understand about this?

You'd have a point if I said I didn't watch the NFL because of it's "racial problems". But I didn't say that :lol:

What is it that you don't understand about this?

So, you’re not critical of Jay-Z the NFL partnership deal? If I’m wrong, I apologize.

But I’m still speaking for those who criticize people like Jay-Z or those of us who still watch the NFL. But, they sit and watch cats like VLAD or Adam22 :lol: :rofl:

Hov is clearly the father *****s didn’t have growing up ...all across social media you got dudes writing paragraphs defending jay like he’s a family member ...and then dudes talking about his intentions as if they know him personally :rofl:

And on the other end you got ****** slandering him like he ****ed they moms in front of them and bounced. It works both ways. Bottom line, none of us really know ****.

The Butcher coming to the A and I’m not even going to be here...

Going to the DC for the GOT orchestra experience...

Im super hot :lol:

CB9DFC69-4311-4500-B11F-4FB0F1EE846D.jpeg

what in the entire **** does vlad have to do with boycotting the nfl?

Cause his skin is eeeeeerily similar to Jerry Jones’. Mfers wanna rag on the NFL and talk about Black excellence but support people like VLAD and Adam22 who using the same playbook as these “NFL” owners. If you don’t see the correlation, that’s on you.

Don’t cry to me about no Jay-Z or the NFL, if y’all support and subscribe to them type cats! They’re one in the SAME

@ me next time bruh

Varnell said he boycotted the NFL due to trash product (which is a lie, he ain’t man enough to admit what I already know).

Critical of Jay-Z, but he suppprts dudes like VLADTV and Adam22. You watch their dumbass YouTube videos so, you’re lining their pockets.

Y’all be dead *** wrong

Varnell said he boycotted the NFL due to trash product (which is a lie, he ain’t man enough to admit what I already know).

**** really is trash tho :lol:. Without the politics of it...Football ain’t been good since the Ravens won in 2013 (yes bias...but also truth). Been down hill since.

Think the last full season I watched was in 2014/2015. Other than a Ravens game here and there or the super bowl, *****s don’t really watch the games no more for real.

I used to watch that **** week to week, and stay up on it like I do basketball. Now, I couldn’t tell you half the *****s in the league now. Stopped watching college a long time ago too. And this wasn’t a conscious decision. So I can see where VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL coming from.

When *****s was talking about “boycotting the nfl for Kaepernick”....I always thought...well that would be easy as **** to do. *****s barely watch it anyways :lol:.

Plus, the NBA done glowed up. Thanks Steph!

**** really is trash tho :lol:. Without the politics of it...Football ain’t been good since the Ravens won in 2013 (yes bias...but also truth). Been down hill since.

Think the last full season I watched was in 2014/2015. Other than a Ravens game here and there or the super bowl, *****s don’t really watch the games no more for real.

I used to watch that **** week to week, and stay up on it like I do basketball. Now, I couldn’t tell you half the *****s in the league now. Stopped watching college a long time ago too. And this wasn’t a conscious decision. So I can see where VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL coming from.

When *****s was talking about “boycotting the nfl for Kaepernick”....I always thought...well that would be easy as **** to do. *****s barely watch it anyways :lol:.

Plus, the NBA done glowed up. Thanks Steph!

Some of ya'll don't even like football like that or at all. :lol:

Just say that.

Last NFL season was great. Mahomes making a big name for himself, Andrew Luck bouncing back, Saqoun having a all time great rookie year, Brady put on a show in the playoffs, Aaron Darnold was a monster. It was a lot of great things happening last year.

NFL and the NBA are both in a good spot. Too many people get on this NBA vs NFL **** like you can't watch both sports. I played both so I don't have a bias either way.

I'm glad some of y'all enjoy football and some of y'all don't.

What does it matter other than to draw another line in the side for us to be on opposite ends of.

To each his own, but again we out here debating each other over our personal decisions.

I don't watch and haven't watched in years. In my opinion it's a trash product. The players are disrespected, they don't care for their health or financial security, and they have issues acknowledging social issues.

To each his own, but I don't think either side needs to justify their stance...but go ahead and continue arguing about some **** that doesn't matter.

Some of ya'll don't even like football like that or at all. :lol:

Just say that.

Last NFL season was great. Mahomes making a big name for himself, Andrew Luck bouncing back, Saqoun having a all time great rookie year, Brady put on a show in the playoffs, Aaron Darnold was a monster. It was a lot of great things happening last year.

NFL and the NBA are both in a good spot. Too many people get on this NBA vs NFL **** like you can't watch both sports. I played both so I don't have a bias either way.

My man, I used to listen to sports talk radio (vinny and rob on 105.7, shoutout to Kye from Reisterstown) on my way to and from work :lol:. And on the lunch break sometimes. Used to be up on college football, recruiting, draft, training camps, ota, video games, etc etc. You name it. Over time....that **** just didn’t excite me like it used to. All the calls, reviews, stoppages, lack of big hits for safety purposes, rule changes etc wasn’t for me.

Again :lol:

Track means something. Your resume means something.

I was the only person in here back in Dec calling Jay out about speaking against the NFL when he still had a working relationship with them through Roc Nation signing NFL players.

I don't hesitate to criticize a _ over something I think is funny style. I'm just not about to go over the top with it if you have actually put in some work. The JD situation is funny. _'s jumped on that story like flies to **** but now that JD said it's false people are silent. Dudes attention will go on to the trendy internet story soon enough now that this is dying down.

Speak on the bolded, not sure that makes sense?
RocNation represents people who work/play for the NFL. You saying you want Rocnation to no longer represent them because they dont like how the NFL operates.

Back
Top Bottom