Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The Jags were just in the AFC championship like 2 years ago.

Football is just alright. It takes a lot for me to rearrange my schedule to watch a game. I root for the black QBs and Rodgers. Forget everyone else

That’s where I’m at with it :lol:. Lamar Jackson got them folks real uneasy in Baltimore. It’s hilarious to see.

Also, the Monday Night games and Thursday night games became absolute dog ****.

Speak on the bolded, not sure that makes sense?
RocNation represents people who work/play for the NFL. You saying you want Rocnation to no longer represent them because they dont like how the NFL operates.

Nah, you missed it. Has nothing to do what I want Roc Nation to do.

The Jags were just in the AFC championship like 2 years ago.

Football is just alright. It takes a lot for me to rearrange my schedule to watch a game. I root for the black QBs and Rodgers. Forget everyone else

Football culture is awful though

Mahomes is black...

That’s where I’m at with it :lol:. Lamar Jackson got them folks real uneasy in Baltimore. It’s hilarious to see.

Also, the Monday Night games and Thursday night games became absolute dog ****.

Lamar Jackson a running back playing QB...***** went 2 real hours without throwing a pass....in a playoff game.

My man, I used to listen to sports talk radio (vinny and rob on 105.7, shoutout to Kye from Reisterstown) on my way to and from work :lol:. And on the lunch break sometimes. Used to be up on college football, recruiting, draft, training camps, ota, video games, etc etc. You name it. Over time....that **** just didn’t excite me like it used to. All the calls, reviews, stoppages, lack of big hits for safety purposes, rule changes etc wasn’t for me.

You can say the same **** about the NBA. The rule changes, the soft calls, the flopping, lack of defense etc...

Mahomes is black..

9C47C24C-7888-4526-BE7B-719F0D37C7B0.gif

Duh
9BF50D70-2490-416D-A713-01A78F3DF029.png

Some of ya'll don't even like football like that or at all. :lol:

Just say that.

Last NFL season was great. Mahomes making a big name for himself, Andrew Luck bouncing back, Saqoun having a all time great rookie year, Brady put on a show in the playoffs, Aaron Darnold was a monster. It was a lot of great things happening last year.

NFL and the NBA are both in a good spot. Too many people get on this NBA vs NFL **** like you can't watch both sports. I played both so I don't have a bias either way.

I’ll admit the NBA is “cooler” at this point. I love sports so it don’t matter. The NFL has gone soft though. And, I hate all the pass happy s***. But again, they never liked football anyway.

I’m physical so, I like contact sports like football and boxing. Plus I’m only 5’11”. I played football all my life (being from Florida, you playing football whether you want to or not). I love basketball too. Once I realized I’d never be able to dunk, I said f*** it.

My jumper WET though. Not just top of the key either. I’m lethal on the whole perimeter

I’ll admit the NBA is “cooler” at this point. I love sports so it don’t matter. The NFL has gone soft though. And, I hate all the pass happy s***. But again, they never liked football anyway.

I’m physical so, I like contact sports like football and boxing. Plus I’m only 5’11”. I played football all my life (being from Florida, you playing football whether you want to or not). I love basketball too. Once I realized I’d never be able to dunk, I said f*** it.

My jumper WET though. Not just top of the key either. I’m lethal on the whole perimeter

Oh yeah the NFL is a lot softer now. It's still a heavy contact/collision sport though, you can only do so much to make football "safe". The NBA has gotten real soft too. Dudes are barely allowed to play defense, _'s can't trash talk w/o the refs acting like a fight has broken out. It's still great things about both sports.

Cause his skin is eeeeeerily similar to Jerry Jones’. Mfers wanna rag on the NFL and talk about Black excellence but support people like VLAD and Adam22 who using the same playbook as these “NFL” owners. If you don’t see the correlation, that’s on you.

Don’t cry to me about no Jay-Z or the NFL, if y’all support and subscribe to them type cats! They’re one in the SAME

@ me next time bruh

finessence finessence :wink: I'm not your "bruh".

So every white person is the same as an nfl owner?

What does black excellence have to do with vlad?

Whats the playbook?

Do you have any examples as to how they're "one and the same" ?

Bruh. I’m a Dame fan. And ALWAYS will be. Since 96 I rocked with dude. I love his confidence. Hey, he might not be broke. My bad.

But WHY GO INTERVIEW with that lame *** dude? Dame is the last person I’d expect to interviewed by that dork.

Y’all talk about black culture and black media outlets, let folks still go on VLAD or Adam22....

Then you got idiots who boycott the NFL and bash Jay-Z, but they’ll GLADLY press play on a Vlad or Adam22 video. That’s hypocrisy.

No jumper and VLADTV both got 3 million subscribers. Ridiculous. But again, majority of their subscribers or people they interview can be bought. But them same people saying Jay-Z should’ve turned down 30 million. Y’all gotta stop picking and choosing.

Ain’t watch it yet but Vlad and No Jumper the most popping hip hop journalism outlets or right now. Dame probably tryna market something.

****** wanna complain but no one stepped up to replace them. They both got the best assortment of guests from the new popping trap/post-soundcloud acts and legendary historic hip hop figures.

They’ve done questionable things both of them but I don’t think neither of them are fly by night rap fans who started ****ing with hip hop in the 2010’s once it became what it has with social media and trap music and Drake.

Cause his skin is eeeeeerily similar to Jerry Jones’. Mfers wanna rag on the NFL and talk about Black excellence but support people like VLAD and Adam22 who using the same playbook as these “NFL” owners. If you don’t see the correlation, that’s on you.

Don’t cry to me about no Jay-Z or the NFL, if y’all support and subscribe to them type cats! They’re one in the SAME

@ me next time bruh

This is ridiculous every white person ain’t a Jerry Jones mfer.

I swear I’ve seen some of the same ****** in here ****ting on Vlad rn post his Panther 21 surviving members interviews :lol: maybe I’m imagining.

They both questionable but I feel like they just willing to do anything for clicks rather than them having a sinister larger agenda. And Vlad always goes out his way to make a big deal about not asking ****** about open cases.

Y’all slick b tryna make it to where white people feel guilty just for tryna fw hip hop culture. That’s lame and ain’t solving nothing.

N, get your mind right, N, get your grind right
Them N's ain’t mine, right? So them N's dyin’, right?
I'll get your slime left just to get my slime right
Load ’em up at 9 AM, that N die by 9 at night
B**** ain't taught me how to fight, ain't no N fight my battle
The apple don't fall far from the... N, f*** that apple
Pop his top like he a Snapple, cookin’ dope in East Atlanta
Lean, it fix my speech impediment, I ain't got no speech impediment
You thought we was gon' reach a settlement? AR's on his chest, no Letterman

tenor.gif

Last time I was watching football like 9 times outta 10 the Monday/Thursday/Sunday night game was either a blowout or like 3-0 in the 4th. Fantasy football distracts people from how trash the product is. Most games are/were boring af. I caught a part of a game I think last year and I see why they had banned group celebrations before, them ****s were OD corny. It was legit embarrassing

Back
Top Bottom