Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Cmon bruh. Lol

Its a NO culture thing.

Its a typa music they play for celebrations & funerals.

Bruh Dame is not broke cmon :lol: :smh:

He does these sit down interviews whenever he tryna promo some ****, this is no different

Bro...you said it a week ago. You know exactly what’s going on and who we’re talking to. We fools if we think we ever gonna have a rational discussion with ******. I give up :lol:.

Between this and the drake/Kanye thing last summer...I now completely understand being a fan of someone’s music vs being a fan of THEM. Trying to have a debate with ****** who are fans of the person?

Forget about it.

Bro...you said it a week ago. You know exactly what’s going on and who we’re talking to. We fools if we think we ever gonna have a rational discussion with *****s. I give up :lol:.

Between this and the drake/Kanye thing last summer...I now completely understand being a fan of someone’s music vs being a fan of THEM. Trying to have a debate with *****s who are fans of the person?

Forget about it.

You claim you can’t have a rational discussion with ****** but you can’t even be rational yourself.

There is ABSOLUTELY no way you guys actually watched the video :lol:
JD basically went up there just to say "I ain't said said ****...leave me out of it" in 1000 words. He didn't deny the claim. Literally...he starts off saying: "It's funny people keep saying "Jermaine said...Jermaine said Jermaine never said anything"

I am baffled...that you guys think this video helps the case you want to make here. You are absolutely crazy...if you think he's calling the man sitting right next to him a liar.

You wrote that ish after watching a video where JD clearly denied the claim and stated that jay never told him not to do anything

So yea... forget about it.

Bro...you said it a week ago. You know exactly what’s going on and who we’re talking to. We fools if we think we ever gonna have a rational discussion with *****s. I give up :lol:.

Between this and the drake/Kanye thing last summer...I now completely understand being a fan of someone’s music vs being a fan of THEM. Trying to have a debate with *****s who are fans of the person?

Forget about it.

Bruh. I’m a Dame fan. And ALWAYS will be. Since 96 I rocked with dude. I love his confidence. Hey, he might not be broke. My bad.

But WHY GO INTERVIEW with that lame *** dude? Dame is the last person I’d expect to interviewed by that dork.

Y’all talk about black culture and black media outlets, let folks still go on VLAD or Adam22....

Then you got idiots who boycott the NFL and bash Jay-Z, but they’ll GLADLY press play on a Vlad or Adam22 video. That’s hypocrisy.

No jumper and VLADTV both got 3 million subscribers. Ridiculous. But again, majority of their subscribers or people they interview can be bought. But them same people saying Jay-Z should’ve turned down 30 million. Y’all gotta stop picking and choosing.

Bruh. I’m a Dame fan. And ALWAYS will be. Since 96 I rocked with dude. I love his confidence. Hey, he might not be broke. My bad.

But WHY GO INTERVIEW with that lame *** dude? Dame is the last person I’d expect to interviewed by that dork.

Y’all talk about black culture and black media outlets, let folks still go on VLAD or Adam22....

Then you got idiots who boycott the NFL and bash Jay-Z, but they’ll GLADLY press play on a Vlad or Adam22 video. That’s hypocrisy.

No jumper and VLADTV both got 3 million subscribers. Ridiculous

Who is "ya'll"? :lol:

I swear if this situation was involving anybody else but HOV _’s attitudes would be drastically different :lol:

Again :lol:

Track means something. Your resume means something.

I was the only person in here back in Dec calling Jay out about speaking against the NFL when he still had a working relationship with them through Roc Nation signing NFL players.

I mean Jay was telling Dez to get his *** to NO to play for the Saints so I don't get why he's telling Travis not to perform. Even though Dez needs the NFL while Travis don't, people are still inconsistent with this "boycott the NFL" thing.

I don't hesitate to criticize a _ over something I think is funny style. I'm just not about to go over the top with it if you have actually put in some work. The JD situation is funny. _'s jumped on that story like flies to **** but now that JD said it's false people are silent. Dudes attention will go on to the trendy internet story soon enough now that this is dying down.

You don’t watch VLADTV interviews? Or no Jumper?

I sure do...but do you see me on the fake woke **** you're purporting to be an example of hypocrisy?

I'm not boycotting **** :lol: The NFL is a trash product and I haven't watched for a decade. So I'm trying to identify where you can put me in this box of people who are "supporting the man" but hating on Jay and being a hypocrite. Sorry :lol:

I don’t see why much of the hate on what Jay did - outside of the Kap situation...

But business is business - I thought this was business 101 - it’s cutthroat.

Dame called him a dirty mack too :smh: Can’t believe he even gave an interview on that particular platform

Did he speak on Choke No Joke?

Because Choke has been ****ting on Dame and Jay for a month, and he said the dirty mack thing about Dame.

I sure do...but do you see me on the fake woke **** you're purporting to be an example of hypocrisy?

I'm not boycotting **** :lol: The NFL is a trash product and I haven't watched for a decade. So I'm trying to identify where you can put me in this box of people who are "supporting the man" but hating on Jay and being a hypocrite. Sorry :lol:

The NFL product is trash.... but VLAD and Adam22 are cool. Dually noted.

Can you give me an example of some of these good products, that you’re into?

Back
Top Bottom