Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

There is ABSOLUTELY no way you guys actually watched the video :lol:

Brian Michael Cox...who is sitting right next to JD...opens the video explaining comments he made last week that vent viral:

13 minutes in.

JD basically went up there just to say "I ain't said said ****...leave me out of it" in 1000 words. He didn't deny the claim. Literally...he starts off saying: "It's funny people keep saying "Jermaine said...Jermaine said Jermaine never said anything"

I am baffled...that you guys think this video helps the case you want to make here. You are absolutely crazy...if you think he's calling the man sitting right next to him a liar.

Did you watch the video?

He literally talked about it for 15 minutes.

He said him and Jay talked before the Super Bowl, that's his man. Bryan Michael Cox assumed that it meant Jay told him not to do it. The funny thing is. He still did it, it wasn't for the actual Super Bowl Haltfime. He then explained all the criticism he received he felt wasn't justifiable. I said when I first saw the video Bryan Michael Cox never explained what position he was talking about. He just said they offered him the same thing. Which was vague.

Even with the Travis Scott situation, Jay said he never told him not to do it, he said you are the bigger artist why are you coming out for Maroon 5.

Which would make sense, since he never told Big Boi or Sleepy Brown anything.

It's crazy dudes took Flex and JD and turned that in to another three or four days of discussion, discussion that didn't result in anything positive for black people. All of this based on assumption and speculation and partial video clips.

Did you watch the video?

He literally talked about it for 15 minutes.

He said him and Jay talked before the Super Bowl, that's his man. Bryan Michael Cox assumed that it meant Jay told him not to do it. The funny thing is. He still did it, it wasn't for the actual Super Bowl Haltfime. He then explained all the criticism he received he felt wasn't justifiable. I said when I first saw the video Bryan Michael Cox never explained what position he was talking about. He just said they offered him the same thing. Which was vague.

Even with the Travis Scott situation, Jay said he never told him not to do it, he said you are the bigger artist why are you coming out for Maroon 5.

Which would make sense, since he never told Big Boi or Sleepy Brown anything.

It's crazy dudes took Flex and JD and turned that in to another three or four days of discussion, discussion that didn't result in anything positive for black people. All of this based on assumption and speculation and partial video clips.

Exactly. And JD probably would’ve made it known if it were true or not, and cleared the air. JD is outspoken. Y’all think he would shy away at getting publicity?? Heck no. I’m sure he and Jay will collaborate, too.

Funny, had JD came out, did a media run or twitter rant and said “The NFL offered me the same deal! Jay told me not to do it! Now, he’s taken the same deal! JAY-Z IS A SNAKE (nawghty voice). Yada yada yada”

People would’ve called him a hater or that he’s just jealous of Jay-Z. That would’ve been the narrative for days :lol:

This is one of the hardest mumble rap songs to ever exist. On the Mount Rushmore of it right next to March Madness

I’m confused if y’all just be trolling, call anything southern mumble or y’all ****** just can’t hear. U can hear everything this ***** say and he’s very audible. This one of them songs that come on and everybody in the club know it word for word.

Anybody know where to find the faux super slimey 2 that was scrubbed from Apple music? Can't find that **** ANYWHERE smh

I’m confused if y’all just be trolling, call anything southern mumble or y’all *****s just can’t hear. U can hear everything this ***** say and he’s very audible. This one of them songs that come on and everybody in the club know it word for word.
Option 2. It's just a catchy term.. I know all the words to Lil Baby Freestyle

I got my hood in control
I got my left wrist on froze
I got my right wrist on froze
I got my necklace on froze
Both of my ears on froze

:emoji_fire:

I’m confused if y’all just be trolling, call anything southern mumble or y’all *****s just can’t hear. U can hear everything this ***** say and he’s very audible. This one of them songs that come on and everybody in the club know it word for word.

I swear :lol:.

I got my hood in control
Both of my ears on froze

Calling anything southern, “mumble rap”....is a wild pejorative tho :lol:. Song still ring off :pimp:

And this one of the ones too:

Crazy how many bangers yo got for real when you sit back and look at it.

I got my hood in control
Both of my ears on froze

I respect it

3D267808-82F3-40D0-A66F-83E1E362ABAE.png

Mama told me not to do it but I did it
Now I'm locked up in a prison
Callin' mama like "I shouldn't have did it"
Watch my dream shatter in an instant
I'm on a visit posin' for the picture
Like I'm going for my prom or somethin'
Like I ain't facing time or somethin'
Ridin' for these ****** like that **** ain't hurt my mom or somethin'
Only one gon' get me commissary or even buy me somethin'
When it all fall down
I can't call y'all now
Even if I hit your phone
That won't get me home
Seen so many different times, these ****** did me wrong
**** that's the reason that I did this song

This is one of the hardest mumble rap songs to ever exist. On the Mount Rushmore of it right next to March Madness

-facepalm

You lived in the A before fam. I know you can understand the words they’re saying in March Madness and Freestyle.

The kids would say something about cap right here. :lol:

I hate to see Dame still going against Hov publicly. Especially after he was just apologizing to Jay and Biggs earlier this year for causing any bad blood between them.

I hate it even more that he’s sitting with the likes of Adam 22, who panders to fairweather rap fans who are only around because hip hop is popular culture now. Adam is for sure a culture vulture, and Dame is up there being chummy with the guy. Bashing Hov, a man he came up with and made money with, only to create a spectacle for a white dude and his audience who don’t give a **** about where rap’s come from.

I hate to see Dame still going against Hov publicly. Especially after he was just apologizing to Jay and Biggs earlier this year for causing any bad blood between them.

I hate it even more that he’s sitting with the likes of Adam 22, who panders to fairweather rap fans who are only around because hip hop is popular culture now. Adam is for sure a culture vulture, and Dame is up there being chummy with the guy. Bashing Hov, a man he came up with and made money with, only to create a spectacle for a white dude and his audience who don’t give a **** about where rap’s come from.

Dame BROKE. Adam probably cut him a $20,000 check. And he use to talk all bad about Lyor Cohen :lol:

Back
Top Bottom