Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Still ain’t no legend 🤷🏾‍♂️

Reaching hard, for what reason I'm not sure

The Crenshaw/Hov 100k thing is legendary in and of itself, if he didn't even have the peacemaker role or the community outreach or the great back catalog

I was in high school when Crenshaw came out...Nip wasn't some nobody.

People just wanna have the wildest outspoken opinions in this post CTG/Buddens landscape lol

I rock with Ja and think he gets a lot of unnecessary hate but nah, homie ain't no legend. Murder Inc is the hip hop equivalent to blowing a 28-3 lead. Between 50 and the Feds, that run came to a screeching hault.

I ain’t gone lie, as a huge fan of Nip I do sometimes get annoyed by all the FAKE love he getting from ppl I know didn’t rock with him when he was here but i’d never let that affect my view on Nip and his legendary status... This when I knew ****** was about to go overboard. This Fetty Wap BM, it went from

EB281A9F-70FC-4C00-A8D3-C2438F6DD4F4.jpeg

32270161-6326-4C03-9C29-CBF16030C83B.jpeg

To

717A9055-3E71-4158-8367-D0C5D9A33115.jpeg

I ain’t gone lie, as a huge fan of Nip I do sometimes get annoyed by all the FAKE love he getting from ppl I know didn’t rock with him when he was here but i’d never let that affect my view on Nip and his legendary status... This when I knew *****s was about to go overboard. This Fetty Wap BM, it went from

To

You ain't never lied.
I genuinely looked up to Nip and had real real love for him.
Every time he came to the city, I was in the building.
I had ****** I know didn't rock with him like ask me for videos to post. :stoneface:
Man I haven't been heartbroken like that in a minute.

this roddy ricch project coo but it literally sound like a pitch shifted future album at times
go see for yourself. when the intro switch up is a good example "i get ne eh eh eh eh eck"

this roddy ricch project coo but it literally sound like a pitch shifted future album at times
go see for yourself. when the intro switch up is a good example "i get ne eh eh eh eh eck"

I had to check the track list to make sure it wasn't Future at times lol.

I had to check the track list to make sure it wasn't Future at times lol.

Around 1:20 dude just completely stopped giving dambs. I guess Future an "old head" now so ****** dont care but damn lol. Especially when he say "bad ***** gimme neeeeeeck" @ 1:40 lol that sounds like something that Future actually did before lol.

It's some ones on there that go tho

I ain’t gone lie, as a huge fan of Nip I do sometimes get annoyed by all the FAKE love he getting from ppl I know didn’t rock with him when he was here but i’d never let that affect my view on Nip and his legendary status... This when I knew *****s was about to go overboard. This Fetty Wap BM, it went from

To

And “rap fans” and reality TV gave these bops a platform. Blame goes to EVERYONE

f**** that b**** BTW

Dolph and Moneybagg trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Straight gabbich.

yo gotti is more miss than hit sometimes but, Gotti a legend.

Dolph and bag SUCKKKKKKKKKK

Even worse, this n_ Bagg let industry execs get in his head thinking a fake relationship with Megan was gone bring him fame. F****** outtahere lame a***.

Uncle Luke a legend? I'd say so.

Too Short? Coin flip imo.

How about Ja? He had the game on lock...was the franchise artist for a label who was killing air play with single after single.

coin flip? F****outta here.

TOO SHORT IS A LEGEND! No questions....

without uncle Luke, a lot of you n_ wouldn’t even been born. Y’all wouldn’t be getting no p***y.

women would not be all over IG or FB posting naked or barely clothed photos

Drake will go down as a legend, no matter how many beefs he loses, no matter how much the writing controversy rears it's head, no matter what happens he has been on or near the top far too long to not be considered a legend.

But as it was noted before, if the term legend is applied to a whole slew of people what weight does it hold then? Some folks ain't legends but their impact was big, and that's fine

a legend in a water down, non competitive, short attention span, fickle fan era? Yeah. More asterisks than the steroid era in baseball.

Back
Top Bottom