Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I've heard so many Nick Cannon jokes I don't think much can be said that can get a reaction out of me. I'm numb.

034E032F-90D2-4267-A170-C896DEA61F31.gif

Say what you want about Nick's music but as a person, he's definitely well respected behind the scenes. Dude has helped a lot of people on the low.

exactly. He’s been a part of our childhood too. And one of the few child stars, who ain’t lose their mind. I don’t watch wilding out or the majority of his movies but, he’s gave MANY dudes and women a platform.

you can’t hate on a n_ who helps people get money!!!

non White/corny blk people aside, people really listen to Eminem? I’ve never seen or heard it in my life. Post middle school he basically died.
I mean yeah. He’s the highest selling rapper ever I believe

Last edited:
Thats DaBaby? How old is he? Bro look 36 with 6 baby mamas and all the drama that goes along in that pic.

40 seconds ago nobody wanted to hear an em verse for the rest of his and their lives. now all over social media everyone is clowning nick cannon and saying em is going to crush him and he better watch out and etc. etc.
now they're saying you know how 50 does and you better watch-

man **** all that. if i'm nick I couldn't care less about what a ***** gon' do.
why are ppl scared of 50? because he stood on a corner? ok and?
like really tho.

same with em?
90% of the ppl talking were like 5 when em was going at benzino and ja. what are we talking about right now.

Back
Top Bottom