Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Quote from article:
Sources who regularly interacted with Juice and were close to him tell TMZ ... all of the run-ins he had with cops are more than suspicious. The fact feds just happened to show up at multiple airports where he and/or his private jet were searched is enough for Juice's inner circle to believe this might well have something to do with race and rappers.

Or maybe, just maybe...They knew he was the plug. You know...since he was and all.

idk but 50 is a real bully bro. I'm sure he won't do the **** he used to do but he still puts fear in ppl.
50 not even good in queens like that.
he sold drugs and he got shot.
ok and? you know how many ppl we all know that did/do both?

oh, he sold a lot of records and had industry pull at one time. cool. and?
if i'm nick i'm not posting on social media and making diss songs at this point. come see me or its whatever til I see you.

Hmmmm... then same friends and inner circle bringing that heat on their dawg? If you’re in the public eye, you gone get attention

Em and Wayne are in the same boat for the 2010's. Wack music and got carried by popularity.

Yep. And both artists had recent work crowned as being good, simply cause they set the bar so low for themselves after all the mediocrity and downright bad music they had released for a looooong time before then. Like winning your last two games after a 14 game losing streak.

I mean yeah. He’s the highest selling rapper ever I believe
There’s a reason he’s the highest selling rapper
And it’s not cause he’s great
Artemus Gordon in ig touched on that
A day or 2 ago
Iovine is the reason why
They dimmed 2pac light a lil
To make m&m shine brighter

A day or 2 ago
Iovine is the reason why

Not to mention, white people who know nothing about hip hop LOVE him and still buy his albums.

A day or 2 ago
Iovine is the reason why

Explain that last part, Pac died in 96 and Em was signed late 98 or early 99

50 not even good in queens like that.
he sold drugs and he got shot.
ok and? you know how many ppl we all know that did/do both?

oh, he sold a lot of records and had industry pull at one time. cool. and?
if i'm nick i'm not posting on social media and making diss songs at this point. come see me or its whatever til I see you.

true.

Yep. And both artists had recent work crowned as being good, simply cause they set the bar so low for themselves after all the mediocrity and downright bad music they had released for a looooong time before then. Like winning your last two games after a 14 game losing streak.

It was amazing seeing people pretend like Carter V was a good project. ****** wanted Wayne to have another moment so bad they resorted to lying to themselves.

I still can't listen to either one of them now. Wayne had a few verses over the past few that got my hypes up like you song, no problem, verses he did for album tyler's albums, and couple others, but all n' all he's been trash to. I think a lot of this has to do w/ dishonest ppl being around them.

9DE15B93-BC69-4897-B8C6-8A4D24B350C9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom