Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Anybody been to a GZA concert? How likely is it he’ll bring out another Wu member as a special guest?

Not a big fan of TI albums, usually only mess with half the album. I’m Serious, King and Trap Muzik

Speaking of 3peat....Sending this as a Christmas gift to Hahahaha Hahahaha & Magic33 Magic33 to hang up in their homes 🏆 🏆 🏆

C9A69089-32AD-41A5-8FB7-3FE4CB538A95.png

53CED4D1-B418-492A-B56E-DF04B02DF9EA.jpeg

MVP of the decade. 🐐

Because it's Nick Cannon. Son came in the game on that. From All That to Wildin Out, we know who Nick is.
Joyner is a grown man jumping to the defense of a white rapper, bringing up other *****s names, and making songs about being gay. That's another level of corniness. He's a clown.
Wait was Joyner seriously coming to Em's defense with that tweet? I thought he was just highlighting how absurd it is so many rappers have come to his defense over this "beef". I didnt take that tweet as a serious post. Just making a joke.

I was talking about Joyner being corny due to the What if I was Gay song featuring Eminem.

Also going by your logic, the majority of yall know Joyner Lucas for being a cornball the second he got any real mainstream notice in the game. So don't you know who Lucas is at this point?

You just not gonna get me to buy somebody is out cornballing Nick Cannon. Fam is top tier. Its in his blood.

Call me crazy but if Juice world was that dumb son deserves to be dead. Don’t need idiots like him poisoning the youth. Rest in Piss. Son hit the biggest lick as being a chart topping rapper and it still wasn’t enough. The idiot on a pJ with pounds smh.

Back
Top Bottom