Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

True Talent :pimp: :pimp:

Should’ve performed “War Baby” with the orchestra.

“Had to slide on the sliders....that ain’t normal baby” 🏄🏾‍♂️🏂

466E74F8-5CD2-4CA8-B0E1-A62A3CB43CB9.gif

But listen **** everything else today.... CLIPSE ARE DOING A REUNION SHOW.

IM BOUT TO SLAP WE GOT IT 4 CHEAP VOL 1 & 2 ALL DAY IN CELEBRATION

I was just asking a question I already knew the answer to... Yeah finessence finessence I like that “somebody” you know better than to mention my ****ing name with yo goofy looking ***

On a side note, I don’t see nothing wrong with what Dolph said about Juice 🤷‍♂️ That’s like the realest post i’ve seen anybody post on the situation...By real, I mean being true to who they are. That’s just Dolph’s character, he a stunting *** ***** that love to pop ****. If y’all paid attention to Dolph then you wouldn’t have expected him to come any other way with it.

I was just asking a question I already knew the answer to... Yeah finessence finessence I like that “somebody” you know better than to mention my ****ing name with yo goofy looking ***

On a side note, I don’t see nothing wrong with what Dolph said about Juice 🤷‍♂️ That’s like the realest post i’ve seen anybody post on the situation...By real, I mean being true to who they are. That’s just Dolph’s character, he a stunting *** ***** that love to pop ****. If y’all paid attention to Dolph then you wouldn’t have expected him to come any other way with it.
:lol:
He could of just not posted that then. There was no point.

:rofl: yo is this grimey???

:lol:
He could of just not posted that then. There was no point.

He just was giving his condolences...He dropped some new information at least, I didn’t know them ****** was blood cousins. Dolph fam is from the raq and he was born there so it make sense...

Back
Top Bottom