Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I forgot how blatant JD was biting Dre and Snoop. Made Brat Take Snoop's ENTIRE flow, voice, some of his actual lyrics, slang, everything. This is shameful looking back. :lol:

Biting was more prevalent back then, than most would like to admit. A lot of chasing “sounds” and trying to chase what’s hot.Part of the game.

Biting was more prevalent back then, than most would like to admit. A lot of chasing “sounds” and trying to chase what’s hot.Part of the game.

I guess. Wasn't as outta control as it is now. It wasn't a fake Snoop popping up every month, but I'm not doing that old generation vs young generation debate again. _'s end up talking in circles.

Back then you got called out for biting.... nowadays it’s KUMBAYA MY LORDDDDDDD

mogs can’t even BEEF correctly nowadays. And the fans?? :lol: :rofl:

case in point Drake vs Meek x Pusha. Mfers came to the defense of that peon Drake

I been playing Fab's first few albums lately. The beats on these are up there with the worst I've ever heard. You can make an argument that 1-4 are the worst produced rap albums of any star.

I been playing Fab's first few albums lately. The beats on these are up there with the worst I've ever heard. You can make an argument that 1-4 are the worst produced rap albums of any star.

I'm shocked his career lasted this long. I always thought he made horrible albums.

***** used an RIP post to brag.

How you tell someone to ask God about you.

This era, man. :rofl: :smh:

He didn't even post a pic of his cousin :lol:

Ghetto Fabolous - TERRIBLE production, aged horribly
Street Dreams - Album is way too long, a few joints but another album full of terrible beats.
Street Dreams 2 - Better than the previous two, he pumped fake with the "street" album.
Real Talk - More trash production, another miss
From Nothin to Somethin - Finally in the right direction, production is better but still has issues
Loso's Way - My favorite Fab retail album and the only one that I can play 3/4ths of the album.

I don't know if Young OG counts, that was like a mixtape album

Back
Top Bottom