Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Speaking of 3peat....Sending this as a Christmas gift to Hahahaha Hahahaha & Magic33 Magic33 to hang up in their homes 🏆 🏆 🏆

C9A69089-32AD-41A5-8FB7-3FE4CB538A95.png

53CED4D1-B418-492A-B56E-DF04B02DF9EA.jpeg

MVP of the decade. 🐐

Recycling garbage?

Call me crazy but if Juice world was that dumb son deserves to be dead. Don’t need idiots like him poisoning the youth. Rest in Piss. Son hit the biggest lick as being a chart topping rapper and it still wasn’t enough. The idiot on a pJ with pounds smh.

It's not as simple as dude became a famous rapper and wanted to move P's.

How you think he became JuiceWRLD? To where a label even gave a **** about him? Someone had to fund that movement and then also keep him protected from the wolves. Lol why is Bibby never going to drop another Free Crack?

Rappers don't just fall out the sky even if they're the emo druggy type rappers. Someone is behind them clearing a path.

All that **** gonna come with favors on the flipside.

1576123120632.png

It's not as simple as you're trying to make it, at least how I see it. RIP though regardless.

It's not as simple as dude became a famous rapper and wanted to move P's.

How you think he became JuiceWRLD? To where a label even gave a **** about him? Someone had to fund that movement and then also keep him protected from the wolves. Lol why is Bibby never going to drop another Free Crack?

Rappers don't just fall out the sky even if they're the emo druggy type rappers. Someone is behind them clearing a path.

All that **** gonna come with favors on the flipside.

1576123120632.png

It's not as simple as you're trying to make it, at least how I see it. RIP though regardless.

jjqkn5y38qf31.jpg

Jesus Christ...son practically called it. :smh:

There’s a lot of truth to what cats are saying these days about artists speaking to death.It’s like they call it to them. There’s power in the tongue. Folks gotta start speaking life fr.

1576130012794.png

****'s cyclical in all facets.

Ive been listening to alot of old three six for the past week..i forgot how young gangsta boo was when she was with them..the fact she was like 15/16 when she wrote her verse for late night tip is crazy to me

That's crazy she only 40. :lol:

Her, Remy and Lady Of Rage was the only convincing females rappers talking gangster ****.

Her verse on Tongue Ring

whoo.png
whoa.png

Back
Top Bottom