Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Stop it bruh.
I'm sorry you don't like it, but saying a black person can't be racist is just wrong. You can say their racism is justified but judging someone off their skin tone is, by definition, racist. Period. End of debate. White guy hates blacks? Racist. Black guy hates Latinos? Racist. Latino hates whites? Racist. There are no free passes.

:lol: :lol: :rofl: you do know... families are owed MILLIONS????????

Classic deflection. Y’all white folks spend money on straight b*****s***.

leaving dogs and cats millions of dollars in wills. And you trying to tell us about spending habits. Forget infrastructure, forget all
That nonsense.

CUT THE CHECKS or be quiet.
These fools buying jet skis, boats and RVS, expensive ski trips vacations etc and other ish and talking about black people’s spending habits. His MAGA tendencies come out more and more with each post.

I'm sorry you don't like it, but saying a black person can't be racist is just wrong. You can say their racism is justified but judging someone off their skin tone is, by definition, racist. Period. End of debate. White guy hates blacks? Racist. Black guy hates Latinos? Racist. Latino hates whites? Racist. There are no free passes.
Point me to examples of Black institutional racism against whites.

Classic excuse, bringing up urban development and education. To AVOID any reason to cut checks for the billions (with interest) that y’all owe people. Lol

:lol: :lol: :rofl: you do know... families are owed MILLIONS????????

Classic deflection. Y’all white folks spend money on straight b*****s***.

leaving dogs and cats millions of dollars in wills. And you trying to tell us about spending habits. Forget infrastructure, forget all
That nonsense.

CUT THE CHECKS or be quiet.
Oh white people are terrible with money. That whole stimulus plan a few years ago was dumb. People of all races spent it on dumb ****.

These fools buying jet skis, boats and RVS, expensive ski trips vacations etc and other ish and talking about black people’s spending habits. His MAGA tendencies come out more and more with each post.
We can debate a lot of things but you can go **** yourself with that MAGA ********.

He couldn’t miss around this time - projects, loosies, features OH MY!

This might be a top 5 Future track...and it was a loosie :nerd: :nerd:

And This was on Purple Reign too. He ain’t even know it was going be a hit, then re-rocked it and threw it on EVOL :lol:

“She want that big, big dawg status” 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

D868430D-7F13-4564-9FA1-68E38F11C494.jpeg

You sound just as ignorant as a white guy saying "I can't listen to a black country singer" or a man saying "I can't vote for a woman to be POTUS." If you have to reference race when giving a critique, you're better off just not speaking on it bc you're just showing your ignorance when you do.

I’m gonna disagree with this because I don’t think either are real equivalencies to white ppl in rap, which is a unique thing

A Black Country singer seemingly has to please a bunch of white ppl to get acceptance in the country market

But because “white rap” now has its own self sustaining ecosystem inside of hip hop, a white rapper don’t really have to please anybody, except other white ppl :lol:

I think this is how Em slowly lost his connection to black ppl

You're excusing your own racism bc of the racism of others. That was my original point. Justify it to yourself however you need to to make yourself feel better though.
How am I racist? I’m half white lol, black people cant be racist though we have no institutional power. We can have prejudices but we don’t have institutional power to be racist. Read some Cornell West or Coates they break these down better than me.

Only white rappers I’ve ever ****ed with is Em and Lil Wyte.

I thought Puff was gonna make that white rapper Kain a star. I remember T Bo from NL. Bubba was wack to me. Asher Roth, Logic, G Eazy and all of that **** ain’t for me. Y’all can have that Pop Rap aka Gentrified Rap.

There's been many who have been credible

Beastie Boys
Ra Rugged Man
Ill Bill and Non Phixion
Everlast and House of Pain
El P and Company Flow
Brother Ali
3rd Base
Evidence
Apathy
Necro
Bronson