Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Drake is calling him up.

But if he said they were living it, it would be dry snitching.

Not sure why the interview and the social media recruiting, **** is just backwards these days with dudes wanting fame.

He ain’t say nothing crazy in the parts of the interview I heard so far. Basically confirmed everything Malice said previously on Vlad. And said, Pusha was observant....and took game naturally from what he was around (Cousins, him), and put it on wax.

I don't believe Pusha was lying one bit when he was on Joe's podcast saying that Drake was offering up checks to people from VA to try & get dirt on him. I'm sure dude already tried his hand at this Geezy dude also.

If he had anything on Pusha he would have been dropped it, Pusha diss has visibly had this man frustrated since it dropped. Straight up Lying in the Elliot Wilson interview, asking Joe if the story of Adidon was being played at his party a year later.... He wants revenge but he ain't got **** for push, Hence his first diss track being 80% Kanye talk.

Your brother said, it was your cousin then him, then you
So, you don't rap what you did, you just rap what you knew
Don't be ashamed, it's plenty ****** that do what you do
There's no malice in your heart, you're an approachable dude
Man, you might've sold to college kids for Nike & Mercedes
But you act like you sold drugs for Escobar in the '80s
I had a microphone of yours, but then the signature faded
I think that pretty much resembles what's been happenin' lately
Please believe your demise will be televised, yeah

ERq_YL7XYAAujnW

Your brother said, it was your cousin then him, then you
So, you don't rap what you did, you just rap what you knew
Don't be ashamed, it's plenty ****** that do what you do
There's no malice in your heart, you're an approachable dude
Man, you might've sold to college kids for Nike & Mercedes
But you act like you sold drugs for Escobar in the '80s
I had a microphone of yours, but then the signature faded
I think that pretty much resembles what's been happenin' lately
Please believe your demise will be televised, yeah

He loss bro.

Story of Adidon was just too shocking. Duppy had only been out for about 2 or 3 days days, but people were starting to count Push out. So when he hit back, it really HIT.

It was a lot of disrespect been thrown in a masterful way, but people’s main focus was Drake having a kid. I’m hoping that, in retrospect, people can finally admit that Drake having a kid and not telling the world isn’t some big deal. I always looked at it as dude being the biggest star on the planet, so it makes sense that he doesn’t broadcast his seed. People are crazy as hell these days.

I still go with Duppy being the better song, sonically, but I completely understand with Story did what it did.

Drake is certainly still upset about that one. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom