Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol: @ Prodigy

maybe my standards low but bro is kinda nice to have NEVER rapped before 2017. Even little **** like staying on beat, catching the beat is harder than it looks. So let alone putting it together, having metaphors, etc. and then making HITS consistently on top of all that.

gotta wait to see if he maintain but dude going as far as he has so quickly is pretty impressive, QC affiliation aside.

I can see 50 making an impact at Def Jam though. He’s having another moment, albeit outside of music. But the respect he gets from the newer generation is undoubtable, and the antics he’d have as president would be interesting to see.

I can see 50 making an impact at Def Jam though. He’s having another moment, albeit outside of music. But the respect he gets from the newer generation is undoubtable, and the antics he’d have as president would be interesting to see.

50 possibly being the head of Def Jam has to have execs scared to death, because that man literally has no fear of ANYONE & will publicly call them all out :lol:

50 possibly being the head of Def Jam has to have execs scared to death, because that man literally has no fear of ANYONE & will publicly call them all out :lol:

If I run Def Jan I’m doing it just because it automatically makes people care/interested and it’s another chapter in their history even if it’s a massive failure.

So did Royce say no, or yes but wait?

He said wait so Em don’t Drake Grizzley as far as Em being the perceived reason Grizzley on

which is actually valid af on Royce part and woulda worked if Grizzley didn’t diss Em

I feel like Tee Grizzley Mad that he ****** up the Em bag by dissing him and now he coming at Royce on some “***** you shoulda let him gimme the feature before I had the chance to do that” :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom