Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Minority hophead here, but any thoughts on African rappers OR HIPHOP IN GRNERAL?
I would post what I listen to here but it's either in French or my native dialect LOL. Don't wanna get flamed!

1583171770820.png

1583172084421.png

Pablo Juan been on some weird collabs lately.
He got me going "Really?!".
And SAINT JHN coming out here in April.,:smokin
Was pretty bummed I missed him last time.

They been trying to force Yachty into everything :rofl:

Glacier Boyz, A team, etc. Pee gotta cut his losses and just realize that Yachty was lightening in a bottle, at the right time for goofy, SoundCloud rap.

frfr .

im mad his mush mouth *** was on the duke deuce tape .

i see meg got her wake up call about the recording industry . you got 1501 , j.prince, rocnation and i think 300 all in her paperwork :smh:

I think going to Roc Nation management was the first sign she had a bad typical new artist deal. Her changing management probably made her or them look in to her paper work.

I think she had everything under a similar umbrella previously. A label shouldn't have cared if you changed management.

They been trying to force Yachty into everything :rofl:

Glacier Boyz, A team, etc. Pee gotta cut his losses and just realize that Yachty was lightening in a bottle, at the right time for goofy, SoundCloud rap.
Mannnnn. Son just need to stick to his other lane doing voice overs for teen titans and cartoons and ****. That festival SoundCloud lane wasn’t working out no more and that bag started shrinking now dude rapping about all types of **** he knows nothing about.

Reactions: OTG
Finding it harder to have a great amount of sympathy for artists in the music business getting f’ed over from signing a bad contract.

At this point, there’s a long standing history of shady contract practices for people to draw a reference from. If you’re not getting an attorney to assist with negotiations from the jump, you’re damn near asking for it.

Back
Top Bottom