Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nobody in Griselda had opportunities outside of rap like East does. They been grinding since at least 2003 and finally struck gold. Can't bet on that if you got more opportunities.

And they're independent. They can drop when they want, make whatever want. Def Jam ain't taking East to the next level. Griselda and East are in 2 different situations. He shoulda never signed to Def Jam but that's done now.

Def Jam has been a mess for the past ten years.

I think people are really over hyping this Griselda wave. Especially WSG because they’re feenin for that gritty sound but WSG just really doesn’t do it for me. His new album is kind of a snoozer to me. It’s literally an album you’d buy in the 90s and play it A few times until a legit banger album dropped the next week and then you’d never play it again.

Another good moment for hip hop with all the beefs

Max can come home without any problems because dudes became grown men

I think people are really over hyping this Griselda wave. Especially WSG because they’re feenin for that gritty sound but WSG just really doesn’t do it for me. His new album is kind of a snoozer to me. It’s literally an album you’d buy in the 90s and play it A few times until a legit banger album dropped the next week and then you’d never play it again.

My thoughts exact.

Especially WSG because they’re feenin for that gritty sound

WSG benefits from the current landscape GREATLY. The bars been lowered so he looks like a god. Especially to NY n_’s.

he aint no solo act.

verse here n there on other griselda projects/compilations, no doubt. But i dont needa hear this n _ 15 tracks str8.

n_ really just be runnin his mouth. He’s literally a new age jim jones.

I can’t stand post Max French but that’s good to see up there

bring the wave home so I have a reason to listen to a French mixtape again

You dudes have no creep. :smh:

88DAE50D-E0B3-47A3-8D54-386D063CBB6A.jpeg

imagine getting hemmed up by your own surveillance lol

Ight i ran the Pray For Paris since y’all been bigging it up

I rock with it

This looks like something someone would already have in their drafts before an album is even announced
F5C82BA6-6525-4604-B4E8-D839BAFC509E.gif

WSG benefits from the current landscape GREATLY. The bars been lowered so he looks like a god. Especially to NY n_’s.

he aint no solo act.

verse here n there on other griselda projects/compilations, no doubt. But i dont needa hear this n _ 15 tracks str8.

n_ really just be runnin his mouth. He’s literally a new age jim jones.

this as well

F5C82BA6-6525-4604-B4E8-D839BAFC509E.gif

Idk why Dave East never blowing up surprises some of yall. I called that ish years ago when yall was hyping him up. He cool but his whole sound & style is basic af. Combine that with hopping on trends when he shoulda grew his own after Kairi Chanel & boom

Griselda on the other hand... :pimp:

I'll forever give bucksfan bucksfan props for putting me on to them in 2016 when he posted that Conway freestyle & some Griselda Ghost songs in that RIP NY Hip Hop thread

Back
Top Bottom