Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

French has hits but he wildn on this one

If it’s not Coke Wave/Coke Boys French, I don’t want to hear anything from him. His albums are terrible and there’s very few radio songs from him I’d listen to.

Hahahaha Hahahaha Testing is that awful ASAP Rocky album. It was made for men to walk on runways and write fan fiction stories.

NY has the same issue as Cali w/ just letting anyone say it, this video reminds me of some east african slave trade ****:

his solo was trash, jxmmi is the better of the 2.

Swae Lee got exposed badly. He has Quavo syndrome. Everybody gassed him up that he should ditch Jxmmi and go solo and his album sucked. He thought he was Beyoncé when he may not even be LeToya Luckett.

everyone else? :lol:
hood dudes, broads, drug dealers, thots, blue collar, white collar, etc.

Damn near All These types of people do online vlogging, YouTube videos, podcast etc. nowadays. So whats the point? I told you, all this s**** is blurred now

Hahahahahaha, I thought Testing was straight. I barely played it though. It’s better than Crash Talk.

but he can’t duplicate his vibes? Man please

everyone knows he can't out do unforgettable if you paid him

he's tried trust :lol: that dance hall, Caribbean, dembow vibes a NYC thing... unless u got experience around west indians windin in Webster hall there's no way he could've fashioned unforgettable on his own.

his vocals were used like a damn near glorified sample..

25E44BA3-4379-4F9F-8341-B1ECFDD43244.png

Nah. Swae album had joints. The sound just got old by the time it came out. That album from start to finish was hard.

Jxmtro had better songs to me, I only do Swae style in small amounts

Offshore >>>>> Up In My Cocina >>> everything else on that 3 album comp

Jxmtro had better songs to me, I only do Swae style in small amounts

Offshore >>>>> Up In My Cocina >>> everything else on that 3 album comp
It was cool on listen 1 and 2 but I never put on that Jimmi tape again. Too many vibes on that Swae project

They’re clearly better together tho. Power glide was hard

he made da record.

Swae lee has been shown unable to duplicate da vibe left to his own devices. :lol:

Bruh Swae was already on it when he heard it, it was a whole song with him and WizKid that was being shopped around, the vocals weren't scraps it was literally a demo called "Equal" :lol: Swae nem was tryna get Weeknd on it

Jeremih played French the record and he hopped on it, turned Swae's 1st verse into the hook and looped a section for himself to rap over it. Thats why the original "leaked" version had Jeremih on it

The producers of the record literally didn't know French was on it or even had the track until it "leaked"

_ made his own version and then put it out on some sneaky **** :lol: :smh:

“Pop That”

&

“Unforgettable”

Gonna be played for a lifetime. No cap but Kendrick Lamar Duckworth got slapppppppppps

French is wilding. Since when did Jeffery start caping for K Dot, though??

Back
Top Bottom