Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

again
All the stars or pray for me or poetic justice ain’t doing **** against Shot Caller or Pop That if we really in the club with *****es shaking ***

People gotta decide what we actually debating here

people don’t wanna admit it bc it’s ****ing Kendrick lmao but he don’t really got that many club songs and that’s Okay

Of course French has more club records. Despite that, none of those records seeing Kendrick's records at a festival.
French got some joints, but he specifically said in a festival setting. He's not seeing Kendrick on stage.
Swimming Pools & Poetic Justice ringing off at these festivals compared to the records you listed.
No one is going to see a French Montana as a headliner.
It's a terrible comparison/match up for French.

Kendrick & Future. You love to see it :pimp: :pimp:

And poetic justice was def a kickback vibe type hit. Chicks loved it :lol:. Great songs. Kendrick versatility with making hit records is kinda underrated imo.

Shoot, a lot of his songs be background to like nba/nfl **** even. Stuff you hear all the time, without even knowing it. Like DNA.

Most of those Kendrick songs on that list are ones I'd play in my headphones, and those are also the same ones they'd play at 1:55am to signal people to leave the club.

Humble and Unforgettable though...wow I hate those songs.

And another thing. Kendrick ain’t say **** in “Kings dead” either :wow:l. Song creative as hell imo. Just some playing off each other, and Jay rock spitting in between. Him and Future did some unconventional ****, that was memorable. Future went for a “moment” with the “la di da di da” line....and it worked.

:lol: man I’ve seen waka numerous times. Back in the day when brick squad was a thing.

those shows used to be so wild. Waka wasn’t scared of **** either. He’d be in the crowd rapping the whole time chains on and hitting everyone’s green. :lol: I’ve given waka a pound at damn near every show I’ve seen of his. He’d stay in the crowd making sure you’re having fun and sip a beer with you after. Legit *** performer.
thats prolly how he got herpes :lol:

A lot of those Kendrick songs are going off in a club or festival. A lot of those French songs aren’t hitting outside of the East Coast as hard.

Fab >>> Wayne and it’s not even close

Someone tell Rory to go listen to some G Eazy or Macklemore. ****in bozo.

:lol: man I’ve seen waka numerous times. Back in the day when brick squad was a thing.

those shows used to be so wild. Waka wasn’t scared of **** either. He’d be in the crowd rapping the whole time chains on and hitting everyone’s green. :lol: I’ve given waka a pound at damn near every show I’ve seen of his. He’d stay in the crowd making sure you’re having fun and sip a beer with you after. Legit *** performer.

They used to stay At Figure 8. They used to have so icy sundays at a club on Auburn ave back in the day too.

Remember going to Chandon one night....and they stopped the music to let Waka perform. This was before he blew up, and everybody left :lol:

And another thing. Kendrick ain’t say **** in “Kings dead” either :wow:l. Song creative as hell imo. Just some playing off each other, and Jay rock spitting in between. Him and Future did some unconventional ****, that was memorable. Future went for a “moment” with the “la di da di da” line....and it worked.

Not gonna lie, when they included the version that only had the Kendrick ad-libs on Redemption, that's the only one I would play :lol: that song was an unexpected gem and one of the few radio tracks I would still play

I listen to Fab a lot more than Wayne so I would take his mixtape catalog over Wayne's. More Street Dreams, The Soul Tape series, TINC series, Friday Night Freestyles I play them damn near all the way through. I've said a lot, I never had Wayne on a pedestal like most. I would always get couple joints from his tapes and keep it moving.

Did not know French added that festival factor

In that case yeah Kendrick eating his food

But French got a lot of important records in the club/make *****es shake *** convo

Back
Top Bottom