Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

and you think that hunting season track that Lloyd Banks just dropped is anything other than rappity rap? it's worse than that it's just bloviating babble bars....

you could have took in that track and inserted in any one of his mixtapes after I don't know.... Cold corner 1 and you would not be remissed for it.

it's da equivalent of putting a car on a Dyno and just measuring horsepower/torque. you're not really getting a feel for how da car drives on a track or handles in different terrain or weather conditions... you're just getting a baseline performance number as far as power.

all I'm hearing from hunting season Lloyd Banks is that Lloyd Banks can put words together... great...

what are those words telling me? what is he trying to convey in his raps now? what's da story? what's going on with him? can I empathize?

where's da vibe?

he's regressed as an artist... he traded in a more well-rounded approach for a one-dimensional technical lyrical treadmill flow.. rapping fast with a lot of flailing going nowhere.

you can't tell me that da Griselda boys can make stuff that sounds good and Lloyd Banks can't.... this isn't a indictment on his skill it's an indictment on his approach.

there should be no reason why fabolous and Jadakiss are doing just fine and yet mr. blue Hefner sounds like a car spinning its tires in da mud.

first of all that’s probably the best analogy you ever posted on here

second I get what you mean, it’s bad song making but really good rapping. he’s probably bored with it now.

The big bottle $25 at Costco in DC, well it was before all this went down.

I don't drink Henny, **** don't get me drunk. I just get sick. I **** with Captain Morgan, Jameson or Crown.

Nah you just washed

nah i ain't, see for yourself.
Screenshot_20200506-172531.png

Screenshot_20200506-172545.png

Screenshot_20200506-172600.png

Screenshot_20200506-172648.png

Screenshot_20200506-172818.png

it used to look like before this Tan ish....ya used to care about organized topics/threads...

look at da front page now on NT music..
Screenshot_20200506-175028.png

Screenshot_20200506-175045.png

look up the dates/time on da right when it comes to replies... and compare em to da coli's threads...ya literally starving da section to death bunching everything here.

feels like im Mickey talking to Rocky about clubber Lang.

I like the album and artist threads but I like this thread too. No reason not to have both.

I also think there should be a talentless rap thread where y'all can post that future, da baby, lil baby, *** baby, young thug, wayne, wnba and all that garbage y'all post.

first of all that’s probably the best analogy you ever posted on here

second I get what you mean, it’s bad song making but really good rapping. he’s probably bored with it now.

how good can it be if it's unlistenable? it's like a Lexus LFA getting smoked at da nurburgring 4 quarter of the price with a Camaro ZL1 Le.

there's a point when over engineering your vehicle becomes a exercise in diminished returns.... in Lloyd Banks case he's at a point where over engineering his bars and verses isn't getting him to where he needs to be at in his career... he needs to change his approach or he's going to rap and self into a ditch and bury himself more than he already is.

I like the album and artist threads but I like this thread too. No reason not to have both

this thread murders activity in this forum.....

ya I got threads on da first page that haven't been reply to since yesterday evening....

That's also because NT is dying and because Rap is ****in dead.

fam I just screenshotted da Colli music section and it's as vibrant as ever and they don't have sneakers to lure new members in....

I don't even know how they keep da bandwidth and activities up but it's making this music section look sad and pitiful and it bothers me because I've been here almost 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom