Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I really didn't want to do it because it hurts my feelings but have you taken a look at thecoli.com's general form, da lockerroom?

it's like if da old niketalk and Hood talk in its prime had sex and had a baby....

Screenshot_20200506-202704.png

Screenshot_20200506-202725.png

https://www.thecoli.com/forums/the-locker-room.6/

they even use NT's previous xenforo platform so it doesn't feel sluggish....

if ya want NT to stick around ya gotta be active and make threads and chill wit da super duper clustering of topics.

You can make all the topics you want, that doesn't mean people are going to click on them.

Only 10-20 people come to the music section regularly.

As if you would run to to this section if you weren't banned.

Neither were really in their sons lives. So I don't see the comparison.

And he did it to get back at his father.

You never had a friend **** with someone you didn't like?

And if 50 said he doesn't love his son, why would he care about that?
he was providing for them
but i know what u mean

and thats lame

yeah and i told them they lame

who said he doesnt
folks do and say stuff out of emotion all the time
i cant judge another man cause ive never walked in another man shoes
that said jay a snake and ill judge him how i see fit

All y’all alcoholics and junkies. I don’t smoke or drink :lol: :lol: :lol:

**** lame *** hell. I don’t need drugs or alcohol to socialize.

Y’all need that substance courage, it’s cool

I was on a henny binge in 2016, on a downward spiral...i was even wildin on here (it’s well documented if u ask $tacy $tacy ), went thru a health scare 2017 and cleaned up ever since...now i just drink socially...i can see how people lose control of it tho, i was borderline there fam

I was on a henny binge in 2016, on a downward spiral...i was even wildin on here (it’s well documented if u ask $tacy $tacy ), went thru a health scare 2017 and cleaned up ever since...now i just drink socially...i can see how people lose control of it tho, i was borderline there fam

Glad you good. It’s about moderation. I don’t judge those who smoke or drink. Just ain’t me. That sloppy, pissy drunk, high **** ain’t for me. I can’t smoke a joint that the next person done licked all on. Disgusting.

My only vice is gambling. I can gamble with the best of them

i'm with Ninja 100% about the big junk drawer type threads but i've just given up fighting against it and just started going with it because they've gotten too big and the mods don't mind them. We've been saying for years these big threads make NT stagnant because people just retreat to their own little spaces whenever they come here but the mods never cared now there's nothing you can do about. Like, there's still threads from 9-10 years ago on the front page of general, that's wild

Junk drawer.. perfect analogy..

yep, da only section that functions 100% is da regular Nike section and da JB section...nike retro is a giant megathread disaster...try finding information on one random Nike dunk... straight needle in a haystack...

look at this music section... da one paragraph I wrote about Lloyd Banks here apparently 50 cent came out with a book and has an entire segment crapping on Lloyd Banks and it's nowhere here.(imma make a thread now)

look at General ever since i was taken off....

Screenshot_20200506-205308.png

Screenshot_20200506-205328.png

Screenshot_20200506-205349.png

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare your stimulus thread and joggers killed thread
are da only new noteworthy ones..in 2 months since i ain't been around? >D

marikomorose marikomorose where's your only fans thread >D :smh:

sports section is in da same shape as nike retro...a big megathread cluster eff.

Screenshot_20200506-211011.png
Screenshot_20200506-211030.png
Screenshot_20200506-211046.png

look at Coli's sport section....

Screenshot_20200506-211819.png

Screenshot_20200506-211839.png

Screenshot_20200506-211852.png

Screenshot_20200506-211916.png

they got a 687 page on da last night doc.

outside of that? random threads on da most granular of sports topics and they're all new... we USED to be like that :smh:

And being “blood” don’t always mean you cool with your family. That’s an adolescent way of thinking. You can’t choose your family. But you definitely get to choose who you want to be around and share moments with as an adult.

50 and his son just do not have that type of bond. You can’t fake bonds. They simply do not like each other

And being “blood” don’t always mean you cool with your family. That’s an adolescent way of thinking. You can’t choose your family. But you definitely get to choose who you want to be around and share moments with as an adult.

50 and his son just do not have that type of bond. You can’t fake bonds. They simply do not like each other
Why didn't Iceberg blow up..or why didn't Ross try to sign him..was it because of the beef he had with trick at the time?

Ross should have signed him, Ballgreezy, etc..

Why didn't Iceberg blow up..or why didn't Ross try to sign him..was it because of the beef he had with trick at the time?

Ross should have signed him, Ballgreezy, etc..

It’s weird man. South Florida took a long time to get away from booty shaking/bass music. Iceberg came around in like 2007 so, he was sandwiched. Used to be literally one top dog lyrical rapper in Florida, JT Money, Trick, Ross, then you’d have a bunch of dance and booty shaking songs. Had Berg came out around 2014 or 2015 like Kodak, different.
N_ down here was to focused on booty shaking music. Kodak and dudes like Spaceghostpurrp and Denzel Curry broke the mold. THANK GOD too. Got tired of that booty shaking s****

Kodak and a few others broke the mold. And I’m so glad

Back
Top Bottom