Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I like the album and artist threads but I like this thread too. No reason not to have both.

I also think there should be a talentless rap thread where y'all can post that future, da baby, lil baby, *** baby, young thug, wayne, wnba and all that garbage y'all post.
I’m screaming at WNBA. He’s def trash.

159DE772-FFB1-4D28-AEAB-D6A8A39F1411.jpeg

i'm with Ninja 100% about the big junk drawer type threads but i've just given up fighting against it and just started going with it because they've gotten too big and the mods don't mind them. We've been saying for years these big threads make NT stagnant because people just retreat to their own little spaces whenever they come here but the mods never cared now there's nothing you can do about. Like, there's still threads from 9-10 years ago on the front page of general, that's wild

Last edited:
i just love it when it laaaaaaaaaaast
IN...........OUT......

album was trash though
only liked like 3 songs
break bread
the intro
and that song i just quoted the chorus of
cant even remember the name of it
might have been called quickie

i just love it when it laaaaaaaaaaast
IN...........OUT......

album was trash though
only liked like 3 songs
break bread
the intro
and that song i just quoted the chorus of
cant even remember the name of it
might have been called quickie

Break Bread
Intro
Point’em Out
Hennessy & Hydro
Fightin In The Club
Meet The Dealer

More than 3 songs

Hennessy and Hydro was hard. I liked 4-5 songs on there. Had high expectations too, what a let down.

There's some truth in this

but he stays publicly ****ting on people. It doesn't matter if you said it to them. You said it privately. These are grown men.

And I don't think he ever really wanted Banks or YaYo to be self sufficient and bigger than they became.

But he's upset at Marquise for taking a pic with Supreme's son? He doesn't know why? It's because he wants the attention that 50 never gave him.

his dad put a hit on him
id be damn if my son taking a pic
with the dude im beefing with son

What does Supreme's son have to do with it? He didn't even grow up in the same household and didn't learn who his father was until he was a teenager.

There's some truth in this

but he stays publicly ****ting on people. It doesn't matter if you said it to them. You said it privately. These are grown men.

And I don't think he ever really wanted Banks or YaYo to be self sufficient and bigger than they became.

But he's upset at Marquise for taking a pic with Supreme's son? He doesn't know why? It's because he wants the attention that 50 never gave him.

the shots at big :lol:

let me shoot u
then my son comes and take a pic with ur son

This ain't the movies b.

It would be the next generation doesn't have to follow the same path their fathers did.

And if Marquise had any sort of respect for 50 and wasn't seeking attention to get back at him, he wouldn't have done it. 50 doesn't reflect on himself and his failings, he just blames others.

This ain't the movies b.

It would be the next generation doesn't have to follow the same path their fathers did.

And if Marquise had any sort of respect for 50 and wasn't seeking attention to get back at him, he wouldn't have done it. 50 doesn't reflect on himself and his failings, he just blames others.
no no im asking u
let me shoot u
then my son come chill with urs
then u post on how that made u feel
if it doesnt bother u after they take the pic
then ill apologize for shooting u

the randomness
is why i love nt
the thread derails
the beefs between posters
the past actions of nters being brought to life
the exposures
nothing like it anywhere else

I really didn't want to do it because it hurts my feelings but have you taken a look at thecoli.com's general form, da lockerroom?

it's like if da old niketalk and Hood talk in its prime had sex and had a baby....

Screenshot_20200506-202704.png

Screenshot_20200506-202725.png

Screenshot_20200506-202739.png

https://www.thecoli.com/forums/the-locker-room.6/

they even use NT's previous xenforo platform so it doesn't feel sluggish....

if ya want NT to stick around ya gotta be active and make threads and chill wit da super duper clustering of topics.

no no im asking u
let me shoot u
then my son come chill with urs
then u post on how that made u feel
if it doesnt bother u after they take the pic
then ill apologize for shooting u

Neither were really in their sons lives. So I don't see the comparison.

And he did it to get back at his father.

You never had a friend **** with someone you didn't like?

And if 50 said he doesn't love his son, why would he care about that?

Back
Top Bottom