Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

come on b, its clear as day his baby mother poisoned da relationship he has with son.

I can see that from the outside looking in pretty easily.

Duhhhhhh. But it’s up to the son to formulate a better plan and see his mom for what she is. Either he gone be a man and explore or let his mama keep manipulating him. That s**** has happened time and again with BMs. When the child gets older, it’s up to him or her to form their own opinions.

I knew my moms was full of s*** and scorned when it came to my dad. She was spiteful and I saw through it. But me and my dad just don’t get along either. IDK why but, that’s just how it is.

N_ down here was to focused on booty shaking music. Kodak and dudes like Spaceghostpurrp and Denzel Curry broke the mold. THANK GOD too. Got tired of that booty shaking s***

wait a minute, you're happy that your region lost its identity and now it sounds like every other southern region? smh....
there's a reason the city girls blow up the way they did... people like to feel represented in their music.

Duhhhhhh. But it’s up to the son to formulate a better plan and see his mom for what she is. Either he gone be a man and explore or let his mama keep manipulating him. That s**** has happened time and again with BMs. When the child gets older, it’s up to him or her to form their own opinions

50 cent tried to go see his son all the time I remember and his baby moms just brainwashed his son's head...

I never understood why Marquis couldn't see it for what it is.

wait a minute, you're happy that your region lost its identity and now it sounds like every other southern region? smh....
there's a reason the city girls blow up the way they did... people like to feel represented in their music.

I never liked booty shaking or fast music. That’s just me. WTF I look like listening to City Girls. Growing up, I liked Poison Clan/JT Money and Trick cause they actually RAPPED.

Cash Carti on the hook
1588818243544.png

I never liked booty shaking or fast music. That’s just me. WTF I look like listening to City Girls. Growing up, I liked Poison Clan/JT Money and Trick cause they actually RAPPED.

and those are some of those irrelevant people in Miami outside trickdaddy... from a New York guy's perspective looking at Miami's music scene Ya shined best when you had that Uncle Luke vibe.

trick Daddy did da fast thing and him and Trina were doing da damn thing.

Even Rick Ross from a imagery standpoint exemplifies and embodies what I think of Miami when I close my eyes from a English standpoint.

50 cent tried to go see his son all the time I remember and his baby moms just brainwashed his son's head...

I never understood why Marquis couldn't see it for what it is.
A boy watches the way men treat their mother. It ain’t hard to brainwash a ***** who watch u treat his queen (mother) like filth. Y’all see how this ***** act towards people he supposed to have love for on the internet? Imagine having to deal with a ***** like that in real life, then he gets rich and successful..... we gotta stop making excuses for this 40+ year old mans child like behavior. 50 act like a bird, straight up female. Him and meek 2 ****** who if they weren’t famous and who they are, we would look at them like some sucka *** *****.

What does Casanova do? He an IG/YouTube personality now? His music sucks and no one likes it but he's doing every lame thing he can do.

If you tell me I can only pick one X or Jay album to listen to, I'm most likely picking It's Dark and Hell is Hot.

X was bigger than Jay for a couple years, that's a good matchup. That's his peer, I expected him to say Jay. It'll never happen though.

A boy watches the way men treat their mother. It ain’t hard to brainwash a ***** who watch u treat his queen (mother) like filth. Y’all see how this ***** act towards people he supposed to have love for on the internet? Imagine having to deal with a ***** like that in real life, then he gets rich and successful..... we gotta stop making excuses for this 40+ year old mans child like behavior. 50 act like a bird, straight up female. Him and meek 2 ****** who if they weren’t famous and who they are, we would look at them like some sucka *** *****.

you right but in a lot of ways da mother is to blame because when my parents are going through it my mom never let me forget who my father was and how I'm supposed to respect him regardless...

you right but in a lot of ways da mother is to blame because when my parents are going through it my mom never let me forget who my father was and how I'm supposed to respect him regardless...
My moms and pops was at war my whole life until I was an adult. My pops never talked down on my og to me and made sure I respected her (she did a lot of **** ****). In return tho my moms never talked down on my pops to me cuz whatever beef they had that was between them and never had anything to do wit me. I see what kind of ***** 50 is and a scorned woman gonna fight fire wit fire. We can’t stoop down to them *****es level.

Junk drawer.. perfect analogy..

yep, da only section that functions 100% is da regular Nike section and da JB section...nike retro is a giant megathread disaster...try finding information on one random Nike dunk... straight needle in a haystack...

look at this music section... da one paragraph I wrote about Lloyd Banks here apparently 50 cent came out with a book and has an entire segment crapping on Lloyd Banks and it's nowhere here.(imma make a thread now)

look at General ever since i was taken off....

Screenshot_20200506-205308.png

Screenshot_20200506-205328.png

Screenshot_20200506-205349.png

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare your stimulus thread and joggers killed thread
are da only new noteworthy ones..in 2 months since i ain't been around? >D

marikomorose marikomorose where's your only fans thread >D :smh:

sports section is in da same shape as nike retro...a big megathread cluster eff.

Screenshot_20200506-211011.png
Screenshot_20200506-211030.png
Screenshot_20200506-211046.png

look at Coli's sport section....

Screenshot_20200506-211819.png

Screenshot_20200506-211839.png

Screenshot_20200506-211852.png

Screenshot_20200506-211916.png

they got a 687 page on da last night doc.

outside of that? random threads on da most granular of sports topics and they're all new... we USED to be like that :smh:

Bruh seriously, move on :lol:

Last edited:
Nah TLR is past its prime, they banned most of their best characters like DrX, The Nigerian, The Retired SKJ (Suge Knight Jr) aka Kenny Da Cooker. Swagnificent is banned on and off there. Coli is still more active than here but not near Hood talk level without their best characters

I really didn't want to do it because it hurts my feelings but have you taken a look at thecoli.com's general form, da lockerroom?

it's like if da old niketalk and Hood talk in its prime had sex and had a baby....

Nah TLR is past its prime, they banned most of their best characters like DrX, The Nigerian, The Retired SKJ (Suge Knight Jr) aka Kenny Da Cooker. Swagnificent is banned on and off there. Coli is still more active than here but not near Hood talk level without their best characters

im looking at da lockerroom now, if that's passed its prime, then whats NT general? only thing i been itching to post is in my jewelry thread, and if they keep playing around here imma make one over there..

the breadth of topics has me overwhelmed...them boys all make threads.

Back
Top Bottom