Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He’ll be dead soon, btw. He signed the deal so he’ll leave money to his family.

He gone be on a pissy t-shirt soon

Shiiiiiiit, nobody is touching that dude.

Everyone knows they're watching.

And you don't know if he's going to be the witness in other cases. You wouldn't see the light of day for the rest of your life of killing a witness.

He knows that.

The man said:
Got a dance, but it's really on some street ****

Sounds like he was tryna make a street anthem to me, dude was talkin bout spinnin blocks n ****. This ***** drake soft as charmin.

The infatuation with people tryna prove Drakes softness will never get old...I’m sure he’s just fine with some “street dudes” not liking his soft music :lol:

Omar was a snitch on the wire, just like Bubbles, and was one of the most popular characters.

His excuse was he was doing it to get back at the Barksdales for Brandon's murder. Same rationale Bubbles was using for them beating up Johnny. Nicky Barnes rationale was my man ****ed my wife. Same excuse Turkey is using, they tried to kill me, they slept with my chick, they stole from me.

Snitches have always existed. [shrug]

Him existing as a rapper, that's you dudes problem. I said rap was ****ed up and there were no codes, gatekeepers. It's about who gets the most attention.

Where did i say that snitching isn't an old thing? No my problem isn't that he's a rapper that snitched, it's that he's a snitch who is trying to glorify him being a coward. It's amplified even more because i know his status is going to provide more light to snitching.

I'm not even joking when i say this kid may just be a straight up undercover at this point, because the thing nobody is talking about is that this guy his still on parole and is already making a mockery of his judge.

In NYC of all places where we've seen first hand how thirsty cops & judges are to make examples out of rappers. This dude was in one of the highest profile cases in a long time, got out in less than a year & is already back to taunting people & talking about shooting in his music.

The judge played several of his songs during the case, so we know that it was examined. I can only imagine the judge when he finds out less than a week later the ***** is out here doing it all over again. Nothing about the way he's been handled is normal, from the very ******* jump.

The infatuation with people tryna prove Drakes softness will never get old...I’m sure he’s just fine with some “street dudes” not liking his soft music :lol:

it gets weird cuz Drake been tryina convince everybody he’s hard for the last few years

folks gotta meet in the middle somewhere lol

a bunch of dudes waiting around to have sex with the same girl is just weird. it might not be gay but it’s weird.

women got no problem sharing da pipe at da same time....dudes take turns pippin a broad is fine IMO.

most my experiences wit trains were during my highschool hookie party cut school days.

in real life da train isnt more then 2-3 dudes max per broad.

for it to get to that point u need 3-4 magnum sized henny bottles, and like da economy sized E&J u passed around when u wanna stretch da henny longer and a few Oz of bud..

and MAAAAAD music.... back then all we had were CDs so you need like at least five or six volumes of Hot 97 mixtapes and a crap load of dancehall reggae CDs (reggaeton wasn't even out yet..just playero early puerto rican underground Spanish reggae..NOT da same) and u needed da one guy who wasn't getting vagina or brung his girlfriend to just be wit her to man da stereo and keep an eye out for people trying to steal CDs.

da party would start in a random living room vibin to music chicks twerking on u and as people got drunk & high it migrated to da various bedrooms...

them days aint coming back, that's why you don't hear about trains getting ran on in music because like I told marikomorose marikomorose it was a era thing..it was reflected on da time period.... everybody got a camera phone now so that's a dub.

only time you'll hear about trains getting ran on is on resorts with a group of girls on vacation doing their best hot girl summer impression...even then its more like 2-3 girls and 2-3 guys playing musical chairs with eachother...not real a train in da original sense...

A lot of girls still like da trains. Takes a real ***** to say it tho

Honestly feel like most broads fantasize about getting two pipes like we fantasize about two boxes

He's not & it shows.... that's why he was so upset with Meek & why Pusha still got his soul in his pocket... because for some odd reason the kid who's not from that wants so badly to be viewed in that light. Hence why in a hit record he's talking about sliding blocks, and in interviews talking like he controls the mob :lol:

It's less about people trying to prove drake's softness and more about people not wanting to hear Drake's self proclaimed toughness.

Drake constantly tryna portray this image that he really living like that, like he is really on that. Drake is just food for a lot of these street cats he be around. If wasn’t the biggest artist in the world, u think they would **** with him like that. Drake bought in, he didn’t earn his stripes.

He can be fine with street dudes not liking his music, just stop tryna ride every up & coming street rappers wave. Keeping making music for people that make tik toks and watch wild n out.

Yea that train **** was never really my vibe, i honestly don't even like ****in in the room while one of the homies is in there, let alone share a ***** wit em.

Speaking of blackface, is this the first time since his debut album he wasn't number 1?

2) 225K 20K actual sales, 205K in streams

The closest
Speaking of blackface, is this the first time since his debut album he wasn't number 1?

2) 225K 20K actual sales, 205K in streams

First time ever yea, 225k not bad for a loosie throwaway project

What did Care Package do?

109k first week, debut at #1

This new one had Toosie Slide numbers included in it I’m sure so thats why it’s much higher

I’m glad it ended up on this throwaway project and not an actual project, would be too cheap/weak of a move (i.e. Views ending with Hotline Bling)...just throws the whole **** off

A lot of girls still like da trains. Takes a real ***** to say it tho

Honestly feel like most broads fantasize about getting two pipes like we fantasize about two boxes

Nah, you’re talking specifically about whores and *****es who are for the streets lol

Decent women ain’t on that type of time

It's wild how it's acceptable to bite styles and flows now. As if people look forward and get hype that he took a complete areas style and made it mainstream. The crazy thing is the artist he bites never actually blow up. It actually hurts them in the long run.

once it was guised up as "paying homage" da horses left da barn.

Back
Top Bottom