Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Also i Know this is what OVO is labeling a mixtape/throwaway tracks..... but we sure that's what this was?

I haven't been as in tune with Drake over the past few years.... but didn't all these songs "leak" in like the past month? isn't there videos for like 3-4 of the songs already? didn't he have an entire Tiktok marketing plan & a #1 song behind this project?

Personally i think this was the album, the past few "leaks" that dropped didn't stick like they thought they was & obviously Corona is going on so they labeled it a "mixtape/throwaway" despite a majority of the songs being new.

I mean he technically has more promotion and buildup than Uzi did... but Uzi's is an "album" and his isn't

A lot of girls still like da trains. Takes a real ***** to say it tho

Honestly feel like most broads fantasize about getting two pipes like we fantasize about two boxes
It’s a lot of ****** out here fantasizing about giving pipe with his mans too on some weirdo ****.
Boys be weird and try to cover it with some “for my brother” type ****. :lol:

Oh werd? Have you dated a corporate woman? :lol:

How old are you?

I‘m 30. Just cause she corporate don’t mean she ain’t for the streets. My brother been with his girl since middle school, never broke up or had a break he is 27 now. And they just had their first kid in 2017. Some chicks just don’t move like that.

I‘m 30. Just cause she corporate don’t mean she ain’t for the streets. My brother been with his girl since middle school, never broke up or had a break he is 27 now. And they just had their first kid in 2017. Some chicks just don’t move like that.

Again, you’ll be surprised.

It’s a lot of ****** out here fantasizing about giving pipe with his mans too on some weirdo ****.
Boys be weird and try to cover it with some “for my brother” type ****. :lol:
I had a ***** tell me he only hits dimes alone anything else he HAS TO hit with his mans 🤔

I'm doing the math in my head and I'm like this ***** ONLY has sex with other men in attendance

his dumb *** waited too long to drop a album after NWA disbanded.

that kiss my black *** EP went platinum quick cuz he dropped it not too like after efil4zaggin .

That album had some joints

NWA breaking up hurt him more than anybody. Ren didn't really have the personality to carry being a solo artist. He was just dope *** rapper.

Also i Know this is what OVO is labeling a mixtape/throwaway tracks..... but we sure that's what this was?

I haven't been as in tune with Drake over the past few years.... but didn't all these songs "leak" in like the past month? isn't there videos for like 3-4 of the songs already? didn't he have an entire Tiktok marketing plan & a #1 song behind this project?

Personally i think this was the album, the past few "leaks" that dropped didn't stick like they thought they was & obviously Corona is going on so they labeled it a "mixtape/throwaway" despite a majority of the songs being new.

I mean he technically has more promotion and buildup than Uzi did... but Uzi's is an "album" and his isn't

Carl Cherry from Apple spoke on this during Genius' discussion about it...but ****** are ******* IDIOTS if they think those Drake records weren't leaked by HIS team on purpose. I already see ****** pulling the "it's just a mixtape with leaks...why are you people reviewing this"

Shiiitttttttt you must not be on social media when he drops, there's 100's of DJ Akadmks out there who ride for "the boy"

More women than men in the world. Not everybody on social media 😂

My aunts/cousins don’t have social media and brought his music.

But you’re right -let me add suburban whites...

225k on a “purposely leaked” rollout for a “throwaway” is still good. Overall streaming is down, and I promise y’all some **** isn’t as calculated as some may like to think :lol:

Trains only benefit dudes who ain’t no got no game and can’t get women. On some “If you wanna f*** me, you gotta let me uncle or homies hit”.

.... not my style. Never been in a train, don’t wanna be in one. Get your own b****s.

But them hangers-on won’t stop at any opportunity to partake

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink

Here’s a research back in 2012 breaks down the consumer of hip hop

LoL

This fif

downloadfile-2.gif

My son .....

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink

Here’s a research back in 2012 breaks down the consumer of hip hop

That article is completely outdated, damn near irrelevant in the streaming era.
Buying power no longer matters when you can stream unlimited music, retail sales mean little to nothing.

225k on a “purposely leaked” rollout for a “throwaway” is still good. Overall streaming is down, and I promise y’all some **** isn’t as calculated as some may like to think :lol:

His umbers always gonna be good regardless, but i'm not buying that this was just some project full of throwaways coming from one of the biggest rappers in the world. Care package made sense because those records were literally out for years & well shared.

This one was majority new music, with videos & a literal social media campaign behind it, this wasn't just something OVO dropped on a whim... but either way he called it a "tape" and people will excuse the mid because of it, just like he called more life a "playlist" and people kept saying wait for the real album

Trains only benefit dudes who ain’t no got no game and can’t get women. On some “If you wanna f*** me, you gotta let me uncle or homies hit”.

.... not my style. Never been in a train, don’t wanna be in one. Get your own b****s.

But them hangers-on won’t stop at any opportunity to partake

That’s a fact. Them be the ****** who always askin “where da **** at?” but never have any themselves.

This is funny because everyone always says how calculated he is and we’ve never seen someone so calculated.

225 isn’t bad but it is bad for Screech

Dudes are clocking numbers, rollout plans, tracks on the album, leaks, but say they aren't fans :lol:

You got me, I haven’t heard a project from him since Views but I’m a huge fan.

I collect gold and plat plaques and always check out weekly sales out of curiosity. It’s fascinating to see how many albums artists sell.

That article is completely outdated, damn near irrelevant in the streaming era.
Buying power no longer matters when you can stream unlimited music, retail sales mean little to nothing.

Again we, blacks and other minorities only make up 33% of any market in America - or/and population. Even then that still not possible to control the buying power ,streaming or whatever.

But you right - let me add bots to the list...

Women, Whites and Bots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom