Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y'all seen all those verified broads in 69 live **** riding and vouching for him?

If you got bread these *****es will run thru a concrete wall regardless of what type of ***** you are

Y'all fellas just keep chasing that bag

These ****** for everybody wit a check

Y'all seen all those verified broads in 69 live **** riding and vouching for him?

If you got bread these *****es will run thru a concrete wall regardless of what type of ***** you are

.... I mean..... this been the case forever in human history. But y’all loveeeeeeeeeee gawking at these IG bops. And it’s ashamed that you’re aware of all these verifiable tramps :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your post sounds like ENVY. KONY done came and took one of the prospects you was scouting. My dawg heartbroken. :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

675703C8-B971-4A53-9E8F-6053EE836491.jpeg

The heauxes in the video is the only reason I'd run dude song bak.

But 6ix9ine is rite bout Meek, fam kid barely a week old & he got rainbow boy on his brain smh

This is exactly why these rap ****** be getting lined up, These chicks will vouch for wateva as long as attention is next to it

Man listen. That ***** Durkio in rare air right now. They bout to push the button on him. Next release, going to make him a star.

He dropping real quality, and be preachin 👌🏾

He already a star. Man been CONSISTENT for 7 years straight. Jit literally never drops a dud.

It’s still quiet for that ***** and all that... but those joints bad. Doctors in DR doing their thing :smokin :lol:

I gotta check out Durk music. I tried listening to his earlier music and I guess he was finding his lane because it wasn’t all that good. It was that early Drill stuff I guess

Back
Top Bottom