Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It’s SNOOP DOGG :lol:. We not talking about any rapper here. This ain’t a slight to DMX. He’s one of Baltimore’s finest.

But snoop just in another category of artist/hits/music. Just remembered his Bay Area ****. And he from SoCal....

Snoop got like 10 iterations. Every region. Multiple genres. Multiple producers. Multiple eras. Quality & quantity. There may be like 3 rappers seeing him. DMX ain’t one of them.

It’s SNOOP DOGG :lol:. We not talking about any rapper here. This ain’t a slight to DMX. He’s one of Baltimore’s finest.

But snoop just in another category of artist/hits/music. Just remembered his Bay Area ****. And he from SoCal....

Snoop got like 10 iterations. Every region. Multiple genres. Multiple producers. Multiple eras. Quality & quantity. There may be like 3 rappers seeing him. DMX ain’t one of them.
Yeah Snoop is one of the toughest matchups you can ask for. His top 20 including features? STACKED.

"I play ____ more so Snoop losses the battle"

You're playing dumb or emotionally delusional if u don't think that only a very small percentage of people is gonna beat Snoop in a beat battle. Since 93 Snoop has dropped at least 7 very good to great solo albums alone. It's a clear mismatch & X should pick someone else. I know for a fact that ppl look at Fab different after Jada washed him. This battle is gonna hurt X.

Snoop gets discredited and criticized for living off the name of one great album......

.... BUT 50 CENT GETS PRAISED. Mannnnnnnnnnn
I mean you talking to a lot of tri-state ppl but the length of Snoop's career has allowed for more questionable stuff musically.

Curtis may have embarrassed himself with some subpar work but it's nowhere as much. Plus he has safely transitioned in to tv/movies with the shows he makes.

Its really down to time.

You're playing dumb or emotionally delusional if u don't think that only a very small percentage of people is gonna beat Snoop in a beat battle. Since 93 Snoop has dropped at least 7 very good to great solo albums alone. It's a clear mismatch & X should pick someone else. I know for a fact that ppl look at Fab different after Jada washed him. This battle is gonna hurt X.

What are these 7 good to great solo Snoop albums? I’ve never heard people praise and play an album of his except for Doggystyle.

What are these 7 good to great solo Snoop albums? I’ve never heard people praise and play an album of his except for Doggystyle.
1. Doggystyle
2. Da Game Is to Be Sold, Not to Be Told
3. Tha Last Meal
4. Paid Tha Cost to Be Da Bo$$
5. R&G
6. BCT
7. Ego Trippin

Back
Top Bottom