Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You're playing dumb or emotionally delusional if u don't think that only a very small percentage of people is gonna beat Snoop in a beat battle. Since 93 Snoop has dropped at least 7 very good to great solo albums alone. It's a clear mismatch & X should pick someone else. I know for a fact that ppl look at Fab different after Jada washed him. This battle is gonna hurt X.

I think this is one of the most ridiculous comments I've ever read up here.

Snoop has not released 7 very good to great. He released a great album, a couple of pretty good albums and about 15 that nobody cared about beside the random single.

and how the hell is a Versus battle tainting anyones career?

Beating your girl, cool, losing a Versus battle to a great rapper, bad.

Hurt X? So Slippin isn't going to be the same anymore? Get At Me Dog? Where did you get that **** from, random mutha****as on Twitter?

X songs And features off the top. Stop sleeping on X
Get at me Dog
Slippin
Stop being Greedy
Where the hood at
Who we be
Lord give me a sign
Hows it going down
Ruff ryders anthem
Done started something
Get it on the floor
X Gon give it to you
Do you
Party up
What’s my name
What these *****es want
We right here
I miss you
No sunshine
Grand Finale
Back in one piece
Money Cash ****
Money power respect
Usual suspects
Bane iz back
It’s on
Innocent man
Nothin move but the money

I don't remember the album. Since it's been mentioned, I might revisit it.

I remember getting it when it came out, and thinking it was repetitive and one long song and quickly growing tired of it like Das Efx or Digable Planets. More style than substance, because they weren't talking about anything.

Last edited:
I don't remember the album. Since it's been mentioned, I might revisit it.

I remember getting it when it came out, and thinking it was repetitive and one long song and quickly growing tired of it like Das Efx or Digable Planets. More style than substance, because they weren't talking about anything.
I thought I was the only one who never really felt Das Efx. I know for a fact I’m the only one who can’t get into Busta once he started dropping solo albums.

When is the last time y'all looked at Snoop's discography???? That **** is the definition of quantity over quality. Besides his last 7-8 albums, I never heard but I forgot about these.

82262.jpg
R-9624200-1483812369-3662.jpeg.jpg

When you've been around for as long as Snoop has, you're not going to bat 1.000 on your catalogue.

I thought I was the only one who never really felt Das Efx. I know for a fact I’m the only one who can’t get into Busta once he started dropping solo albums.

I couldn't get in to solo Busta either.

I stay out of Busta conversations, because I'm not big on him besides features.

I was impressed with Big Bang, because I felt Busta was given the "producing" he hadn't been receiving for his other albums.

Back
Top Bottom