Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

SMH, here we go defending the bull**** and stupidity. ***** probably didn’t even write that verse CyHi been writing for him for over a decade

Well he said homelessness is bad and we should end it.

He gets my vote. :lol:

Dude said in Wyoming his kids can walk to school. Bro you're from Chicago. It's ten voters in Wyoming. Nobody gives a **** about Wyoming and nobody wants to move there.

Kanye is old and washed

Kanye hasn't set trends in a decade. What has he done since Watch The Throne that seems remotely cool?

Kanye makes you want to be a Christian? He makes them seem aspirational?

IMO he kinda fell off after Pablo

but red Octobers, certain Yeezy pieces (the boots and sneakers really) and Yeezus had moments. Kids See Ghosts was cool and Ye had a few songs but he definitely had lost most of whatever he “had” in his prime by 2018

of course the Trump ******** also kinda turned us all away from him

Lol i took in maybe 5min of it

Had less people there than a jr high pep rally.

Dudes really on something, hes all over the place.

mental health is real. I just don’t believe him being bipolar. And Cam’ron alluded to something similar. Not that he’s a clinical psychiatrist

I cannot believe that this **** works for him EVERY time, i continuously see the "this speech is so dangerous" crowd RT'n, think piecing, podcasting etc etc....... all while Giving that message a light over & over again.

The message be sooo dangerous, but not dangerous to the point that it's worth them not being able to spread their content, the fraudulence of social media is as disgusting as anything that has happened in 2020. Mf'ers morals & thoughts vary with who's attached.

I cannot believe that this **** works for him EVERY time, i continuously see the "this speech is so dangerous" crowd RT'n, think piecing, podcasting etc etc....... all while Giving that message a light over & over again.

The message be sooo dangerous, but not dangerous to the point that it's worth them not being able to spread their content, the fraudulence of social media is as disgusting as anything that has happened in 2020. Mf'ers morals & thoughts vary with who's attached.

bottom paragraph has been happening the past 5 years though. If you aint got a mind if your own, that SM **** will f***** you up.

bottom paragraph has been happening the past 5 years though. If you aint got a mind if your own, that SM **** will f***** you up.

That's a fact but it's kicked into overdrive the last 2 years i wanna say, That's when i really started noticing how committed people are to "choosing a side" of any argument as if it's impossible to agree/disagree with a person on a case by case basis.

I think he could be doing this to take votes away from Biden. We can joke about him and Trump but that pile of **** Trump gives Kanye and the rich CRAZY tax breaks.

Either way, **** them both. I usually don’t even talk about him and the only reason I am is because there’s people in here actually saying they’d vote for him or he would be a fine president. **** IS SPOOKY!

I think he could be doing this to take votes away from Biden. We can joke about him and Trump but that pile of **** Trump gives Kanye and the rich CRAZY tax breaks.

Either way, **** them both. I usually don’t even talk about him and the only reason I am is because there’s people in here actually saying they’d vote for him or he would be a fine president. **** IS SPOOKY!

I wish people would just pay him no mind. He's missed every deadline possible to even have his name on the ballot, so he's just wasting people's time. Just make your crappy music, ugly shoes, and homeless brand wear and go away.

Back
Top Bottom