Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think he could be doing this to take votes away from Biden. We can joke about him and Trump but that pile of **** Trump gives Kanye and the rich CRAZY tax breaks.

Either way, **** them both. I usually don’t even talk about him and the only reason I am is because there’s people in here actually saying they’d vote for him or he would be a fine president. **** IS SPOOKY!

Not saying he's against abortion and then saying he's going to give $50,000 to help

He's not appealing to anyone.

Not saying he's against abortion and then saying he's going to give $50,000 to help

He's not appealing to anyone.

He’s appealing to the 18-28 year olds that still think this loser is cool and wearing Yeezys makes them cool. The fact that he could actually waste thousands of votes is scary.

I cannot believe that this **** works for him EVERY time, i continuously see the "this speech is so dangerous" crowd RT'n, think piecing, podcasting etc etc....... all while Giving that message a light over & over again.

The message be sooo dangerous, but not dangerous to the point that it's worth them not being able to spread their content, the fraudulence of social media is as disgusting as anything that has happened in 2020. Mf'ers morals & thoughts vary with who's attached.

My _

If you say dumb **** people are going to respond/talk about it :lol:

This isn't anything new or specific to social media.

It is why trolling is so effective tho, it's exploiting tendencies of human nature. Some **** people can't help but react to, no matter how silly they ultimately believe the **** is.

i can save her still.
EAB31A26-75C5-4D11-ACA2-93681461E948.GIF

My _

It is why trolling is so effective tho, it's exploiting tendencies of human nature. Some **** people can't help but react to, no matter how silly they ultimately believe the **** is.

Rappers say dumb **** all the time..... Every single time this particular ***** says some off base **** it's a full discussion for DAYS, and a majority of the people pushing the conversation are those who claim to hate the messaging & hate Kanye. It's backwards, counterproductive & literally the definition of craziness.

If ****** don't like Kanye cool, but i am SICK of these vulture *** ****** on social media trying to disguise it as them caring about the "messaging" & this ******** holier than thou **** they tryna pull. If this speech is damning to the black community & dangerous to the political landscape :emoji_sweat_smile: , then stop spreading it to get hits for your blog. Stop discussing it on podcast to up your numbers etc etc.

i'm completely tired of this fake caring ****, ****** will scream on their soapbox about how dangerous Kanye's messaging is, and turn around and big up a ***** like thug........ the same ***** who tried to popularize Wippit's during a pandemic.

****** only got smoke for these artist once it's agreed upon by the majority, that they can no longer benefit from staying on that artists good side.

My _

Yup. With how nosey people are. And with the majority wanting to be apart of something, it’s a perfect storm

You simping and paying for the fans only?

If so, you better upload that to the hub for the man dem, can man.

lmaoo man she probably on there trying on bikinis and making duck faces

OwnLeeFans sick and dastardly for sending that “you are in the Top _% of creators” to every girl who make an OwnLeeFans :rofl:

quarantine had all these *****es starting OwnLeeFans and I’ve seen that Top % **** so many times :lol:

Last edited:
You simping and paying for the fans only?

If so, you better upload that to the hub for the man dem, can man.
nope, but i've got my eyez on reddit.
“Let’s see what all this hype about”

translation = I no longer have any sponsors and phone bill due
Aye man, she's young, living, and learning through trial and error. You can't appreciate the golden brown pancakes to the fullest if u haven't burnt any b4. Just a youngin moving in rooms full of vultures, bossin up. You know how it be. She's a good girl and I know it.

My _

everybody on SM thinking they need to have a voice made it worse too. mf need a think piece every time somebody they don’t like is on TV.

i can save her still.
EAB31A26-75C5-4D11-ACA2-93681461E948.GIF

family she said she made 20 racks day one

We gon have to hang it up :lol:

Pleasseeeeeeeeeee RAISE YOUR SONS. Stop calling h**** that only post pictures all day “bad”.

They aint got no money. Stop going by appearance. Game really f**** up. I respect a chic worker at Taco Bell, with a hoopty over them sluts.

If she don’t know how to make or hustle, she ain‘t a bad b****. If you strip or sell p****. I respect it. It be chics with absolutely no skills that yall call bad b***.

backward

Back
Top Bottom