Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Pleasseeeeeeeeeee RAISE YOUR SONS. Stop calling h**** that only post pictures all day “bad”.

They aint got no money. Stop going by appearance. Game really f**** up. I respect a chic worker at Taco Bell, with a hoopty over them sluts.

If she don’t know how to make or hustle, she ain‘t a bad b****. If you strip or sell p****. I respect it. It be chics with absolutely no skills that yall call bad b***.

backward

fam I’m just tryina hit. shorty at Taco Bell catching wreck too. I’m not worried about if these broads got money or not, they not even gonna know my real first name.

you bring Crunchwrap Supreme home if you want :lol:

He’s appealing to the 18-28 year olds that still think this loser is cool and wearing Yeezys makes them cool. The fact that he could actually waste thousands of votes is scary.

Kanye can't get people to buy or stream his albums lately.

Some of you really overrate his popularity.

Pleasseeeeeeeeeee RAISE YOUR SONS. Stop calling h**** that only post pictures all day “bad”.

They aint got no money. Stop going by appearance. Game really f**** up. I respect a chic worker at Taco Bell, with a hoopty over them sluts.

If she don’t know how to make or hustle, she ain‘t a bad b****. If you strip or sell p****. I respect it. It be chics with absolutely no skills that yall call bad b***.

backward

It's backwards, because these chicks have nothing else to offer, but call themselves bosses, because they sell a lifestyle and fashionova and they're just another item on a dinner menu.

and all of them are trying to out do each other in competition on the internet.

These birds are to just be looked at, not admired.

fam I’m just tryina hit. shorty at Taco Bell catching wreck too. I’m not worried about if these broads got money or not, they not even gonna know my real first name.

Right? I had one from the past see me in public, talking bout Omar! Omar!

tenor (18).gif

My names not Omar

Yeah. I take it You never dug in a chic purse before. Cool. All remember, d*** ain’t free

Kanye can't get people to buy or stream his albums lately.

Some of you really overrate his popularity.

It's backwards, because these chicks have nothing else to offer, but call themselves bosses, because they sell a lifestyle and fashionova and they're just another item on a dinner menu.

and all of them are trying to out do each other in competition on the internet.

These birds are to just be looked at, not admired.

I agree with everything except the “not admired part”. Some of these chics really look up to the women. To each is on though.

These dudes gas up these chics and admire them too. It’s the mans fault more than the women. I know dudes who real deal think every IG chic or social media influencer “got it like that”. Poor fellas

Back
Top Bottom