Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

There are people who wouldn't certain things prior to getting sick, but the moment their mental health is compromised, they start to do things that aren't deemed sensible. This is the equivalent. You can know that eating out of the trash can is bad, but you get sick and all of a sudden it becomes normal. That's an extreme case, but you get the gist. Kanye's comments on Harriet Tubman has people now seeing that he isn't well, but he has been demonstrating other outlandish questionable behavior, it's just that it was overshadowed by all of the other things going on (him getting married and having children. various albums, Having a successful clothing/footwear brand, etc). As someone who's seen people in the before and after, you can tell that they aren't well.

I’m with you bro! I see

Random but who remembers this clip? Legendary twerkage with a blunt in each hand :lol: :pimp:

6FB7FF3D-05BD-4FB4-969C-E50905A74512.gif

Everyone remembers that clip.

EVeryone.

Had a friends that were twin brothers that were super into psychedelics in our college days and those dudes are toast now/some of the dumbest people I know. One of them sent their girl to hit me up about a pyramid scheme and I cut them off after that.

Crazy bruh. Them mental illnesses lowkey be a gateway to pyramid schemes and them webinar type meetings :lol: :lol:

Still out there, but the ig models with better faces and built bodies somehow took her lane. A lot of those broads don’t even shake ***, but they surpassed her.

Last edited:
Just didn’t transition well to IG for whatever reason. I think she still out here doing the same **** tho with a decent following

I see. Wasn’t bad enough to be a video girl full time. She Didn’t get chose. But looks like she stayed out the way, and doing the only fans hustle. Still doing the song promo hustle for dusty, struggling rappers too :lol:. Get it how you live.

Still twerking and smoking blunts :lol:.

171EBA7A-688B-4B23-AB13-D7E9D7C75ACF.gif

Back
Top Bottom