Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I like 500 but 400 Degreez solidified CMB. That might be the #1 CMB album just for that fact alone.

R.I.P. Regis Philbin.

Raekwon with Regis.jpg

wavycrocket wavycrocket can you please explain where Lupe was tryna take us with this track?

:lol:

Couple bars in...fossil fuels, eco-capitalism, global warming environmental ****. Excess. No conservation.

History pretty much repeating itself. We rey be the Dino’s

Beat is boring. He’s much more capable of conveying **** like this, on stuff that sounds good.

Where’s fall of Rome? Still waiting, 13 years later

:lol:

Couple bars in...fossil fuels, eco-capitalism, global warming environmental ****. Excess. No conservation.

History pretty much repeating itself. We rey be the Dino’s

Beat is boring. He’s much more capable of conveying **** like this, on stuff that sounds good.

Where’s fall of Rome? Still waiting, 13 years later
:rofl: :rofl: at “We rey be the Dino’s”

I don't like those type in rappers & think Beyonce is terrible at it (imo), nor did I believe **** she was saying outside of being rich stuff. Fake confidence. They both released arguably their best albums prior w/ very compatible subject matter in then released that bs. It should've been great honestly. Jean Grae & Qualle Chris did an album together that year & put them to shame.

I think the best female rappers are Beyonce and Rihanna, because you have either the ones out of the strip club and have little talent or you have the ones who grew up on poetry and don't know how to handle beats and rapping in pocket

wavycrocket wavycrocket can you please explain where Lupe was tryna take us with this track?

He explained it on Budden's pod

It's a entendre

He's a dinosaur in rap, and we're dinosaurs, because we can become extinct :stoneface:

Some of these dudes are too "smart" for their own good

Back
Top Bottom