Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don’t see how people sit through a whole
Podcast of him talking. Dude just be rambling on and on.

Loudly at that :lol:

I stopped listening a while ago because he is constantly yelling and cutting people off to make extremely long winded hot takes on nothingness

Anybody checked out Boosie Onlyfan page?

He got people paying $30 a month to have him do IG live share with other women taking it off...

Talk about online hustling :lol:

People are some weirdo stans....

When you 35, kingdom come is a better album than it is @ 21. Lol

like, ALOT better...

Nah, what he wanted with Kingdom Come, he got right with 4:44. He finally got his voice right as a elder statesman.

It's a few like the title song and Show Me What You Got

I think I Made It, Lost One, Oh My God, Beach Chair and 30 Something are ok.

but damn, Anything, Hollywood, Dig A Hole, Minority Report are terrible

Some of those flows and hooks are cringe worthy

I don’t see how people sit through a whole
Podcast of him talking. Dude just be rambling on and on.

Do you listen to podcast?

Nah, what he wanted with Kingdom Come, he got right with 4:44. He finally got his voice right as a elder statesman.

It's a few like the title song and Show Me What You Got

I think I Made It, Lost One, Oh My God, Beach Chair and 30 Something are ok.

but damn, Anything, Hollywood, Dig A Hole, Minority Report are terrible

Some of those flows and hooks are cringe worthy

Do you listen to podcast?

Budden Podcast? Yes I’ve tried.

Generally I YouTube his edit segments on only the topic so that i can hear just the subject. Other than that, I stopped listening to it.

I do listen to other podcasts.

50 is always talking about child support and what he did for the mother.

50 doesn't know how to be a father. He knows how to have people work for him and have to listen to him. He expects his son to bow down to him, because he's 50 cent, because everyone else does.
He's been judging this kid as a grown *** man when really all it will take is the adult to come to the table properly. I promise despite all this stubborn talk, all this kid want is his father.

Gone take patience though, kid really talking some entitled ****. Like being provided for wasn't enough, he needed to be a million dollar baby.

Last edited:

I remember when Black Thought was trending years ago, there were a certain segment of users saying stuff like “what if we made #WhiteThought trend
9CDB461B-1CF1-465F-BF2D-7FF0E15E56EC.png
?? You would say that was racist wouldn’t you!!” Not realizing that’s the rapper, even though they supposedly are fans The Roots

50 doesn’t know how to be a dad and he never had a dad. He’s cold as ****. It’s sad to see. This **** shouldn’t be public and I wish someone would step up and try to talk some sense. This is your kid, he needs his dad. I don’t want to hear you joke about your son and cutting him off. **** ain’t funny.

His son does sound brainwashed, sounds like he’s eating everything his mom says. He’s also young, 23-24 is young for a man. Most men don’t even realize they need their fathers until their 30s. He needs his dad.

So many people don’t have fathers and these two are doing this by choice, I hate to see it.

What happened to the third kid that looked like him? Was that really not his kid? Looked a lot like him, that’s crazy.

He's been judging this kid as a grown *** man when really all it will take is the adult to come to the table properly. I promise despite all this stubborn talk, all this kid want is his father.

Gone take patience though, kid really talking some entitled ****. Like being provided for wasn't enough, he needed to be a million dollar baby.

50 used to **** on that kid when he was 15 and 16 and not even speaking publicly.

I don't think 50 even knows what teenage rebellion is.

and 50 sees no problems tricking on chicks, but has problems with his kid and kids mother?

Back
Top Bottom