Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

50 doesn’t know how to be a dad and he never had a dad. He’s cold as ****. It’s sad to see. This **** shouldn’t be public and I wish someone would step up and try to talk some sense. This is your kid, he needs his dad. I don’t want to hear you joke about your son and cutting him off. **** ain’t funny.

His son does sound brainwashed, sounds like he’s eating everything his mom says. He’s also young, 23-24 is young for a man. Most men don’t even realize they need their fathers until their 30s. He needs his dad.

So many people don’t have fathers and these two are doing this by choice, I hate to see it.

What happened to the third kid that looked like him? Was that really not his kid? Looked a lot like him, that’s crazy.
It ain’t hard to be brainwashed when u got a dad like that. I remember when kid was a teen and he leaked the screenshots from their convos and that ***** ain’t right in the head. He want everybody, bm, kid, friends etc to praise him. U can’t be 50 cent to ya kids.

My mom could never turn me against my dad. I always knew he was a good dude. And honestly, she never tried to separate us either. Some of these mothers really coddle and baby their sons too much.

his mother is JUST as culpable. 50 gotta try to mend that relationship. He’s the elder. He’s supposed to take initiative.

I remember I asked my grandma why she doesn’t reach out to one of her particular grand daughters. She said “she dont call me, so im not calling her”. Thats wrong. The adult should ALWAYS reach out to the kids. We have more experienced out here. Children take time to figure things out. My cousin was like 20. When my grandma said that, it had me mad. Adults need to take charge. ALWAYS

Best-Prince-GIFs.gif

Mike is the biggest music icon in modern history. He’s #1 by default. But Kels s**** is extensive though. Songs he’s written and personal records. Nobody seeing Mike. Toddlers and kindergarten aged kids know who Mike is.....

Black Thought underrated af

Spun plugs I met again yesterday. He still as sharp today, as he was in the 90s. That’s super rare. Makes me question Nas a lil right now, low key. And I hate to do it. But black thought ain’t never lose it.

A lot of yall really aint aware of Kellz musically.

All MJ got over him is impact and a few more bigger hits. R. got way more range when it comes to hits though.

50 is always talking about child support and what he did for the mother.

50 doesn't know how to be a father. He knows how to have people work for him and have to listen to him. He expects his son to bow down to him, because he's 50 cent, because everyone else does.
If he was in the kids life from the beginning and stayed around to raise him he probably wouldn't have this problem of getting the kid to "worship him".

He thought he could be absent and finesse that relationship cuz he provided money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom