Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Pnb still alive? Crazy, I remember people gassing him a few years ago and still nothing.

I’ll never listen to that *****’s music.

Was at a day party in DC around the time that “every day we lit” trash *** song came out. I was kickin it to this one group of deltas and was making progress to line something up for the night. This ***** and his entourage comes in and cops some sections. One of his mans gets one of the chicks in the group to get the whole crew to hit the section. Shorty looked at me like she didn’t want to go but I was trying to save face. Hit her with the “kick it with your girls and hit me up later.”

Never heard from her. :lol:

But I never heard his music again either so... look at God :lol: :smokin

I’ll never listen to that *****’s music.

Was at a day party in DC around the time that “every day we lit” trash *** song came out. I was kickin it to this one group of deltas and was making progress to line something up for the night. This ***** and his entourage comes in and cops some sections. One of his mans gets one of the chicks in the group to get the whole crew to hit the section. Shorty looked at me like she didn’t want to go but I was trying to save face. Hit her with the “kick it with your girls and hit me up later.”

Never heard from her. :lol:

But I never heard his music again either so... look at God :lol: :smokin

you a hater

So PNB said that, and dude got a rant and is trying to say Florida is a no fly zone for him, over a general statement not aimed at anyone.

Please tell me there's more than this

and who is Rod Wave?

he was definitely talking about rod wave that’s. Running meme with him

rod wave is going hard in his reaction though :lol: I ain’t see PNB say nun bout “pressure”

PNB right. These rappers that wanna be singers/whatnot with all that depressing stuff need to switch genres.

dawg, r&b is wideeeeee open. that Rod Wave **** do be depressing. I’m sorry. Not saying men don’t have emotions. The **** just was never really meant to be fully packaged in rap.

For instance a dude like Nate Dogg. He made somber music too but his **** wasn’t depressed

Every week he is *****ing on social media over something.

Isn't that social media is for?

I don't know, I don't follow dude.

Dat man Snoop need to gone head and bring it home.

In the Corona commercial looking bakk

I was thinking that during the Nip video. That's the problem with locs as they get longer and heavier from all those years.

PNB right. These rappers that wanna be singers/whatnot with all that depressing stuff need to switch genres.

dawg, r&b is wideeeeee open. that Rod Wave **** do be depressing. I’m sorry. Not saying men don’t have emotions. The **** just was never really meant to be fully packaged in rap.

For instance a dude like Nate Dogg. He made somber music too but his **** wasn’t depressed

Nah I disagree, southern rap got Blues running all through it

All of Boosie’s kids, Youngboy and Kodak nem, get in they sad/pain bag too. YB doesn't exclusively sing and has more of a variety than Rod Wave but it’s key part of him as an artist

Last edited:
He gotta have a bald spot or something he covering because he done had that do for almost a year and change and the only other do that would work is a straight lowboy

Back
Top Bottom