Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nah I disagree, southern rap got Blues running all through it

All of Boosie’s kids, Youngboy and Kodak nem, get in they sad bag. YB doesn't exclusively sing and has more of a variety than Rod Wave but it’s key part of him as an artist

NONE of these cats sound depressing in they sad songs though. Plenty sad songs in hip hop. A song like “T.R.O.Y” is a sad song. Some of these dudes take it too a new level.

I’m a big Durk fan. Some of his sad songs, I skip. I like some Quando Rondo too but again, some of they s**** be overboard. Rod wave s*** be OVERBOARD.

do blues or r&b then. I don’t wanna hear that depressing a**** s****.

A song like “regrets” by Jay-Z is somber. But i can listen to it. Rod Wave s**** ain’t for me.

that’s why i laugh at people who hate or Don’t know much about r&b but play dudes like Rod Wave

NONE of these cats sound depressing in they sad songs though. Plenty sad songs in hip hop. A song like “T.R.O.Y” is a sad song. Some of these dudes take it too a new level.

I’m a big Durk fan. Some of his sad songs, I skip. I like some Quando Rondo too but again, some of they s**** be overboard. Rod wave s*** be OVERBOARD.

do blues or r&b then. I don’t wanna hear that depressing a**** s****.

A song like “regrets” by Jay-Z is somber. But i can listen to it. Rod Wave s**** ain’t for me.

that’s why i laugh at people who hate or Don’t know much about r&b but play dudes like Rod Wave

I personally don’t really rock with Rod Wave but I’m a big Z-Ro fan so I see the appeal :lol:

I charged it to the game and didn’t try to stop shorty from going to bop with her crew. How’s that hate?

His music was wack to me prior to this incident.

got mad cause he entourage took your cookie. :lol: :lol: :lol:. I don’t listen to him either. You can’t get mad at the b****....

All them Future songs done rubbed off on you. That’s a page out of his playbook.
HB Toss Right... X reveiver come crack down on the defensive end type s*** :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom