Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm going to need some of you to actually speak to latinos, because you're sounding as ignorant as Trump.

And I clearly stated that a lot of latinos are catholic, so a lot of them are Republican. Did you read that?

Because you want to identify them as Mexican as if they're some sort of monolith, even though it's 20 countries, doesn't mean they do.

So all asians are supposed to hate Trump, because of what he said about China? Even though China and Japanese don't even identify with each other, but they're asian to you huh :lol:

Some of you really need to think about the **** you say.

You actually need to speak and get to know some latinos.

The funny thing is YOU brought up Mexicans. I never anything about All latinos identify with or as Mexican. :lol:

Again, 26% of NON-CUBAN latinos voted for Trump in florida

You said these are NY'ers that move to Florida so how do you explain this?

So being catholic is the excuse to support a racist?

Because she's a thot rapper she's not qualified to speak on black issues

1597852568400.gif

she ain’t one of us. End of story. :lol: :lol:m:rofl:

The funny thing is YOU brought up Mexicans. I never anything about All latinos identify with or as Mexican. :lol:

Again, 26% of NON-CUBAN latinos voted for Trump in florida

You said these are NY'ers that move to Florida so how do you explain this?

So being catholic is the excuse to support a racist?

I don't know...tell me

Over 10% of black men vote Republican? Would you like to explain that to me?

Considering Trump has a history of sexual assault allegations, cheating and misogyny, yet 50%+ of white women voted for him. Explain that to me?

And a lot of people vote based on religion or values that person supports.

Are you acting obtuse on purpose?

I don't know...tell me

Over 10% of black men vote Republican? Would you like to explain that to me?

Considering Trump has a history of sexual assault allegations, cheating and misogyny, yet 50%+ of white women voted for him. Explain that to me?

And a lot of people vote based on religion or values that person supports.

Are you acting obtuse on purpose?

Yeah.

We have c**ns in the black community. 26% is still way higher than 10%.

White women identify with white supremacy

finessence finessence are you saying she not black because she not in the field like a *****? Or am I just confused at this point. :rofl:

I don’t like Cardi B. Nothing to do with her message, artistry, stripping, etc. i just don’t like her. Bruh mentioned Malcolm X, and I said Malcolm was really out here doing stuff. He literally died for the cause (albeit sadly and tragically at the hands of his own kind).

Something about her that I don’t like. And for dudes to compare her to the black females I’ve grown up with in my family, nah. I ain’t going for that. That’s why I say she ain’t one of mine. She not like my mother, aunts, cousins, grandmother, etc. don’t compare her to black women. She not of the same ilk.

Because it works both ways. They get exposure from being interviewed and vlad benefits off the actual interview. Also, they agree to be interviewed so they must be ok with the understanding that it’s promotion. The people being interviewed of not an artist should take it upon themselves to sell merch or speaking events or something to capitalize off the exposure. That’s on them

Back
Top Bottom