Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

And Cardi has been publicly talking politics and was a Bernie supporter. This is nothing new for her to speak on issues, that's why she was picked instead of Meg The Stallion or Nicki.

I don’t think Cardi as dumb as the character she play for entertainment but look at that convo bro

CardI saying she want “Medicare for All” to a _ that already said he not ******* with it

And he just like yup fasho we can get you all that, it’s pointless :lol: :smh:

I'm not missing the point. You brought up some "rather have Cardi than Meek" just to get your Meek hate off. :lol:

Neither one of them should be speaking.

Bruh it don't matter if it's a entertainment magazine or not. Kamala Harris when she was tryna run for president did the same thing, dancing to Cardi B while blatantly saying she doesn't plan to do anything for black people. We know the goofiness Hilary was doing to pander to black folks. They look at _'s as entertainment. Just wheel out the hottest rapper. It becomes ratchet and silly time while not doing anything.

I actually said better her than Meek because she's actually better at articulating herself, has an equally large fan base, and while being a Hispanic woman she's still unapologetically black.

Meek had that roll for a bit but consistently embarrassed himself on national television and on social media

Cardi is just better at being the entertainer/rapper that dips a toe in the pool of politics.

Cubans aren't Dominican or Puerto Rican

Half the Ricans and Dominicans in Florida are from New York.

In Florida, Cubans were about twice as likely as non-Cuban Latinos to vote for Donald Trump. More than half (54%) supported the Republican president-elect, compared with about a quarter (26%) of non-Cuban Latinos, according to National Election Pool exit poll data.

26% is still a high number for a dude that ran on a racist party.

In Florida, Cubans were about twice as likely as non-Cuban Latinos to vote for Donald Trump. More than half (54%) supported the Republican president-elect, compared with about a quarter (26%) of non-Cuban Latinos, according to National Election Pool exit poll data.

26% is still a high number for a dude that ran on a racist party.

Latinos are composed of several countries, not just Mexico.

From Colombia to Honduras to Brazil and Panama.

Why would they care about what he said about Mexicans if they're catholic conservative? Most catholics are Republican, anti abortion.

Do y'all actually know latinos?

A Puerto Rican and Domincan will quickly tell you they aren't Mexican.

We vote Democrat, and you can ask, what did Carter, Clinton and Obama do specifically for black people in the past 40 years?

At least racist Lyndon Johnson did something.

Obama gave young black boys the image of a well spoken black man, who does for his family, and looks like them. America has NEVER been ran like a true democracy so I’ve never cared about the actual presidency. The “people” are supposed to be able to vote any politician out of position, if they aren’t doing their job. And, that’s never been the case.

The people are not supposed to fully rely on the government. That’s the problem. You’re really supposed to be self sufficient, the government is moreover an insurance policy. But again, America is a twisted place and never has been a true democracy. So, I never put those guys on a pedestal:lol: :lol: :lol:.

America is just a poorly ran corporation with a revolving door at CEO, and lunatics as chairmen of the board :lol: :lol:

Why would they care about what he said about Mexicans if they're catholic conservative? Most catholics are Republican, anti abortion.

They not Mexican..... BUT THEY STILL HISPANIC!

It’s like a Jamaican, Haitian, Bahamian or black American saying “oh, I’m not from here, I’m Jamaican....”

Bruh, in the eyes of a casual observer.... YOU’RE STILL BLACK :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually said better her than Meek because she's actually better at articulating herself, has an equally large fan base, and while being a Hispanic woman she's still unapologetically black.

Meek had that roll for a bit but consistently embarrassed himself on national television and on social media

Cardi is just better at being the entertainer/rapper that dips a toe in the pool of politics.

No she’s not. She not black. Meek looks like ME. If you wanna say she represents latinos, cool.

she’s not black. Again, she doesn’t look like me or my sisters, my mother, or cousins. Meek looks like me. He’s black. End of story. This man was railroaded by the US LEGAL SYSTEM so he definitely has a much needed voice. Cardi B is not black

Also I'ma need a few of y'all to stop speaking on NY politics especially when it comes to Latino's. Y'all really don't know **** and look ignorant as hell when certain statements are made.

It's sad actually.

.... but you just said Cardi B is Black :lol: :lol: :lol:. She is not black...

They not Mexican..... BUT THEY STILL HISPANIC!

It’s like a Jamaican, Haitian, Bahamian or black American saying “oh, I’m not from here, I’m Jamaican....”

Bruh, in the eyes of a casual observer.... YOU’RE STILL BLACK :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you guys actually listen to what they say?

Latinos identify by country.

What do they have in common? They speak the same language? Mexicans don't even necessarily have the same ancestral make up of Dominicans.

They identify as LatinX for Americas sake.

Bless her but I'm not tryna hear Cardi B speak on black issues, she's not taking serious.

Dawg nobody said Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are Mexican. :lol:

My post clearly states 26% of NON-CUBAN latinos voted for Trump in florida. On top of that you think Trump just hates mexicans? And because of Castro they now support a racist? That's a weak excuse.

Do you guys actually listen to what they say?

Latinos identify by country.

What do they have in common? They speak the same language? Mexicans don't even necessarily have the same ancestral make up of Dominicans.

They identify as LatinX for Americas sake.
Yo bro just drop it

This n_ is ******* stupid

Can't save him

Because she's not Malcolm X? What's the difference between me saying I don't want to hear you speak on our issues? Where's your qualifications?

You don't have to listen to me. I'm losing zero sleep off that.

She's a thot rapper, we know damn well why they got her on there and it ain't to enlighten anybody.

You don't have to listen to me. I'm losing zero sleep off that.

She's a thot rapper, we know damn well why they got her on there and it ain't to enlighten anybody.
Because she's a thot rapper she's not qualified to speak on black issues

1597852568400.gif

I'm going to need some of you to actually speak to latinos, because you're sounding as ignorant as Trump.

My post clearly states 26% of NON-CUBAN latinos voted for Trump in florida. On top of that you think Trump just hates mexicans? And because of Castro they now support a racist? That's a weak excuse.

And I clearly stated that a lot of latinos are catholic, so a lot of them are Republican. Did you read that?

Because you want to identify them as Mexican as if they're some sort of monolith, even though it's 20 countries, doesn't mean they do.

So all asians are supposed to hate Trump, because of what he said about China? Even though China and Japanese don't even identify with each other, but they're asian to you huh :lol:

Some of you really need to think about the **** you say.

You actually need to speak and get to know some latinos.

You’d think finessence finessence would understand the concept of an Afro Latina. Who’s origins are Trinidad and DR :lol:

I blame Florida schools.

You had another lead poisoning flare up???? Dawg, she’s not black. She does not represent me and MINES. If you want her to represent you and yours cool, That’s on you. She ain’t one of mines. And I am not, and will never be a fan.

ANDDDDD she identifies as catholic. F****outtahere. That’s all I needed to know :lol:

Ya’ll getting mad because I said Cardi B doesn’t represent me and mines. That’s my stance. That’s my opinion. She don’t represent my people. Meek is one of mines. I’ll go to bat for bro any day of the week. Right or wrong. He looks like me, and he’s been through it. Therefore, I align myself with the broski.

Back
Top Bottom