Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think the celebrity **** could help but it’s prolly pointless ultimately, you not gonna make Biden cool :lol:

_’s have been tryna make voting “cool” and “sexy” for years. Rock The Vote, Diddy with the Vote or Die **** etc.

Celebrities from the 50s,60s, 70s,80s like Harry Belafonte, Sidney Poitier, Ozzie Davis, etc....

2010s, 2020s and modern celebrities? Nah. Completely different cloth.

Laura Loomer ain’t black. She don’t represent me. No one that’s not black will ever speak for me. ****outtahere:lol: :lol: :lol:

you thought you had something :rofl: :rofl:

never heard of Loomer. Quick google, saw her. Laughed out loud and closed the browser :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I don’t even pay them type folks no mind
turn a blind eye to some bs them complain about the smell. lovely.

We’ve reached this point because of people being woefully ignorant, defunding of education, accountability not being taught, lack of empathy, and a culture of narcissism.

Until ALL OF THAT is addressed, things will continue to get worse. And ya’ll know it.

If Cardi B was “real” she’d mentioned reparations. She probably doesn’t even know what reparations are. I’ll never vote again until reparations are paid. No reparations, no vote From me.

in the hypothetical that Biden wins (He's Not)...... what is the next step in assuring anything gets done in the black community? he has ZERO incentive to do anything because the Dems know the black vote is GUARANTEED yearly w/o having to do any work.

So how do we go about enacting this change i've heard is going to come with the new Regime.

28% of Latinos voted for Trump. That's a big number considering how much he sh#! on them. Not all but too many Latinos look at themselves as Spanish people with a tan. Like they're closer to white.

My point exactly. All the cubans, Dominicans, ricans, etc here in South Florida voted for Trump. Cardi B ain’t finna sway their opinion:lol: :lol: :lol:

28% of Latinos voted for Trump. That's a big number considering how much he sh#! on them. Not all but too many Latinos look at themselves as Spanish people with a tan. Like they're closer to white.

I agree with most of this.

Also a lot latinos in NY are mixed.

Cardi not speaking to those white washed Latinos or self hating latinos. They’re a lost cause.

Trump ****ted all over Puerto Rico, any Puerto Rican, pale or dark is a ****in imbecile if they vote for Trump

Latino's aren't a monolith.

So when Trump was talking about Mexicans he wasn't speaking to Dominicans or Cubans to them. Cubans are heavily republican because of Castro.

Just like Jews are white, but vote heavily democrat.

My point exactly. All the cubans, Dominicans, ricans, etc here in South Florida voted for Trump. Cardi B ain’t finna sway their opinion:lol: :lol: :lol:

No one is expecting her to sway everyone, just reaching a few hundred or thousands makes a difference

We’ve never had a president publicly commit crimes, publicly make racist or sexist comments and remarks but for some reason we hear, well what is Biden gonna do for us?

Why do so many of us ask what is Biden gonna do for us immediately or but what is Biden doing behind closed doors???

THIS **** IS ****IN CRAZY

Ask Cardi B what’s her stance on reparations. Get down to the nitty gritty. She probably doesn’t even understand the concept of reparations.

again, no reparations, no Vote from me. I don’t like Bernie Sanders either. You think cause he walked with MLK he get cool points from me? Nope.

Ask Cardi B what’s her stance on reparations. Get down to the nitty gritty. She probably doesn’t even understand the concept of reparations.

again, no reparations, no Vote from me. I don’t like Bernie Sanders either. You think cause he walked with MLK he get cool points from me? Nope.

ask Kamala Harris and Joe Biden

ask Kamala Harris and Joe Biden

I don’t like Joe Biden or Kamala. They irrelevant to me. You want me to be pro-Cardi B so I want to know her opinion on reparations. If her opinion aligns with mines, I might change my opinion about her. Until then............

Cubans vote Republican because of their sanctions against Cuba and how they were always against Castro.

Do you actually know and talk to latinos?

So, they vote for a guy like Trump, as a way to spite the Castro regime? Okay. Lesser of two evils

Back
Top Bottom