Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

And issa wrap for Trigga. :lol:

B3EDA001-8406-4636-9435-733D364A3879.gif

I heard Trey the Burg was out here living questionable a minute ago for what it's worth.

Some chicks will excuse being "dominated" for being with a celeb.

I bet more stories are going to start coming out now, because chicks will notice the commonality.

Innocent until proven guilty amirite

considering we don't know either of these people or anything about the situation i think that would be the logical thing to do. But nah let's take the accusation & treat it as fact instead.

But he decided to get involved with this bird, now he gotta deal with the consequences of it **** it.

considering we don't know either of these people or anything about the situation i think that would be the logical thing to do. But nah let's take the accusation & treat it as fact instead.
The accusation that he's a weirdo that pisses on *****es and holds them hostage?

Sounds like typical Hollyweird behavior

The accusation that he's a weirdo that pisses on *****es and holds them hostage?

Sounds like typical Hollyweird behavior

Honestly Idgaf about what he does in his bedroom, if homie out here moving foul he gotta deal with the consequences.

I'm not willing to just call a ***** a rapist based off a Adam 22 interview but so be it.

Back
Top Bottom