Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

wavycrocket wavycrocket dont let a man that rocks bedazzled jimmy choo boots talk spicy to you

Forgive the middle aged angst of my neglected son Hahahaha Hahahaha . He’s still trying to figure out if it makes him AyO for enjoying women Lamborghini door’ing him.

Must be stressful. A confused, ornery man child in carpenter jeans and Maurice Malone apparel. Tuff 😪

Welp this my cue

1603387198915.jpeg

Can't find a link to it anywhere but Freeze Up on that Boyz N Da Hood American Gangsta tape with Jeezy and TI still knocks. Both went in on that one.
Forgot about Big Kuntry King :lol:

At the end of the day, tip and Jeezy know who the 3rd seat at that table belongs too and they both admitted to it. 2 different routes taken, they have the better 1-14 track albums he has more individual songs and influenced music more. Honestly I forgot how many joints jeezy and tip had until y’all start posting old ****, catalogues lowkey crazy. They been washed for so long some of the heat gets forgotten alka can’t ban the snowman. Ironically I think they are all better technical rappers these days in a sense but what made them great they lost.

And shout out gotti, but don’t ever disrespect wop like that big head don’t stand a chance.

Start putting some respect on Keith Cozart name too.

Saw a vid today of LL saying his favorite lyricists are Lupe and Aesop Rock and I was floored to find out LL know Aesop Rock exists let alone him enjoying his music :lol:

Saw a vid today of LL saying his favorite lyricists are Lupe and Aesop Rock and I was floored to find out LL know Aesop Rock exists let alone him enjoying his music :lol:
See what happens is the mainstream fills with so many trash rappers that eventually you're forced to start digging through the crates in the underground for quality rap music.

Back
Top Bottom