Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Prince was clearly bisexual/gay also. Soooooo...
This post is pointless.

Nobody absolving Prince from being sissified :lol::lol:

Lastly, show me a magazine article, tabloid, or interview where Prince criticized people for disliking him or his music, or criticizing people because of their age

When Prince was out weren't going, well Little Richard...... :lol:

Oh ok, yeah, it's cool now.

Everyone from ATL has "superstar" potential bro he just needs that one hit. **** is comical considering it's only like 4 superstars in rap

:lol:

I never said “superstar potential”....I’m just telling you what the general consensus with Pablo Juan is at the moment. YAll cant blame the messenger man :lol:

And “We not luv em” is in fact a hit....and Pablo Juan checking all the boxes for “next up”. He moving waaay better than he used to right now now. All the connections etc.

Atlanta won’t lose.

Derez Deshon just re-released “Hardaway” song been getting heavy spins in ATL clubs for like a year, had a video shot and everything....and dude released a higher quality version. It’s going get a push. DJ Envy in the new vide for some reason....looking awkward as **** :lol:

You not telling me nothing about hoodrich been listening to him for a while. Son is actually really from Jersey

I think they did, but they wanted to make a splash

but you can't use the biggest artist out to promote the artist and promote compensating the artist properly.

The fans don't care about that. They aren't going to feel sorry for Rihanna when they see on Forbes she made 10+ million

Yeah that rollout was terrible, just made them seem out of touch with the real world.

_’s just aren’t gonna be feeling sorry for some of the biggest stars in music no matter how you slice

tell ya fav rapper to check in
kghah.png

Question

When did Tyga become a clown?

He's had some hits, was attached to Cash Money and then started dating a Kardashian

Is it because of how he came in from the beginning as a fraud?

For the life of me, I don't understand his career

What artists are really worth spending 10 dollars on? Like for real!? Besides a handful of elite vets This rap **** now is str8 poison.

Thats all personal preference, if I'm a fan of an MC and they drop a project first thing I'm looking for is where to purchase it. It might not be release day but at some point I will buy it.

Question

When did Tyga become a clown?

He's had some hits, was attached to Cash Money and then started dating a Kardashian

Is it because of how he came in from the beginning as a fraud?

For the life of me, I don't understand his career

Tyga was seen as a clown from the jump. Just something about him that screams clown :lol:.

I can’t put my finger on it....but he emanates it. He made horibbly corny music for years before striking gold with “Rack City” and that mustard sound/strip club music. Then he proceeded to wife black Chyna....get predictably preyed on by her who leveled up....started dating a 16 year old Kylie when he was like 24....the hairline business, chain snatching etc etc....just an assortment of things that just make you shake your head.

If Tyga moved quieter and cleaner....he could’ve been Big Sean. He love the light though.

Tyga was seen as a clown from the jump. Just something about him that screams clown :lol:.

I can’t put my finger on it....but he emanates it. He made horibbly corny music for years before striking gold with “Rack City” and that mustard sound/strip club music. Then he proceeded to wife black Chyna....get predictably preyed on by her who leveled up....started dating a 16 year old Kylie when he was like 24....the hairline business, chain snatching etc etc....just an assortment of things that just make you shake your head.

If Tyga moved quieter and cleaner....he could’ve been Big Sean. He love the light though.

:lol:

I forgot some of that

I don't understand how he got a deal and popped. His friendship with Bhris Brown has helped a lot.

Tyga was on a reality show that was mad corny.

He got covered in tats overnight.

His first album and singles were like some Kid Ink and Nick Cannon ****. It just was a bad introduction

Travie McCoy from Gym Class Heroes is Tyga cousin. He plugged him w all the indie rock dudes and he worked/networked from there. His first album actually dropped on Pete Wentz label (Fall Out Boy)

Dude has had an interesting career tho. Soooo many eras. I remember when SchoolBoy Q and all them Hoova _’s was his muscle out in LA :rofl:

Tyga has put in a lot of work tho. He’s a good networker.

Back
Top Bottom